Chapter 9 - Away from these people

~ POV: Third Person ~

Just as Kyla, had ran from the room she was closed in with her father and now, brothers. She got in a room that the butler, or guy that had lead them to the main office, had told her was her room. Her own room. She had not had her own room, since she living with her mother and grandmother when they were alive.

Kyla had plopped herself on her bed. The room was decorated so beautifully, had natural lighting shining through the windows, and an amazing bathroom, along with a nice organized closest. As she laid on her bed, she stared at her ceiling.

So many things ran on and on in her head like: Why tell me now? Did he ever think of me? my opinion? Why didn't my "brothers" ever reach out to me? along with other things. Still, all of Kyla's questions led her to think of a reason why. She could not wrap her brain around it. She felt like she was the little kid that was invited last minute to a birthday party, where they never wanted to be invited in the first place. Kyla felt like she was left in the dark, and mad.

Being in this house, this mansion, with her father and her now brothers, she felt so small. Lost. She wanted to be alone, away from  these people who thought themselves as her family. Kyla knew they were blood related, but did not see them as family. She did not think of them as family, and she did not know if she would ever think of them that way.

I need out. Out of this house. Away from these people, Kyla thought.

The idea of getting away from the mansion became appealing. The more she went over it in her head, the more and more of a good ideas it sounded to her. Suddenly, she sat up straight in her bed and went to the closet where her got a nice bag and filled it with some clothing pieces. She packed underclothes, one pair of sweat pants and jeans, two shirts, and one oversized tee shirt; along with some essentials.

Slowly, Kyla made her way down the stairs, not wanting to cause any noise to alert anyone in the house. Somehow, she had made her way into the garage where she saw many cars, nice cars. She grabbed the first pair of keys her hand caught. When she found the car, that the keys belonged to she settled in, and soon enough the car was ignited to life.

Not having any place in mind, she had made her direction to Downtown Los Angeles. Growing up, Kyla had visited Los Angeles plenty of times. She had went on roadtrips with her mom and grandma to Los Callejones, Anaheim to go to amusement parks, and other interesting places. Once she was in the city, Kyla decided to just drive around for a while.

Tried of driving, she decided to go to motel to spend the night. Finding the nearest motel, she went to the office securing her room she go her bag from the car to her room. When she was away from the mansion, she had discarded her phone all together. Pulling out her phone, she let a loud sigh out. She had 40 missed call from unknown numbers, and a shit ton of messages from the same unknown numbers who she presume was from her dad and the boys. Wanting to avoid their lectures, she powered off her phone and laid in the bed.

On the last note before drifting off sleep, all she wanted was for this awful day to end.

~~~

Meanwhile at the mansion, Richard, Christian, Elijah, Levi, Mason, and Ryder were very concerned for the younger Bower member. Since going to check up on Kyla, Ryder, saw her room empty and went on the search to look for his sister. When Ryder was out of luck, he ran downstairs to the living room telling everyone Kyla was not in the mansion.

"What do you mean she's not here?" asked Richard quickly becoming concerned.

"I went to her room to go talk to her and she wasn't there" said Ryder.

"We'll go look for her outside" announced Elijah and Levi.

"I'll go look her her in the other rooms" Ryder said.

"Me too," blurted Mason.

"Dad and me will check out front" decides Christian.

With no luck, on finding Kyla anywhere in or outside the mansion, they were all scare of the thought of what could have happened to her. A lightbulb idea, went off in Christian's mind:

"We should track her phone."

Richard pulling out his phone quickly and handing it to his oldest son, Christian went on to looking for her location. Within seconds, they all saw her location was in Downtown Los Angeles. Looking for the location, on maps they found that her location was in a sketchy motel.

Without a doubt, Richard snatched his phone from his oldest sons' hand and ran to the garage to get in a car. Not even caring if his sons were following him, he pressed on the gas to go get his daughter. Following their father, to go get their little sister they all slid into the a large car.

All the men hoped that Kyla was safe.

~~~

Bolting from the car, Ricard ran to the office of the motel, with his sons arriving shortly after him. The motel looked small, sketchy, and rundown. How could she think of just coming here, by herself, he thought. When inside the office, Richard along with his sons who stood behind him, waited impatiently for the person in the front desk to come to front. They were all waiting while pressing the call bell, when a short women came from the back; the women just stared at the men in front of her, annoyed that they had interrupted her midway into her scratcher.

"Is there a Kyla Bower staying in this motel? In what room number?" questioned Richard terrified of worse that could happen to his daughter.

"Can't give ya that information" the women responded with while inspecting her red painted nails.

"Do you know that you have a minor staying at this motel, without an adult by her side?" Richard seethed. Feeling irritated with the women, Richard was starting to flex his hands into fists; trying to somehow relief his angry with the women. Not wanting any trouble at almost midnight, the women told them the room number that Kyla was staying in. Hearing the room number, all the men sprinted in search of the room. The first to make it to the room was Mason, where he began to pound on the door with both his fists.

Waking up, scared from her sleep at the pounding on the door, Kyla went to the door infuriated with whoever was on the other side of the door. Not even thinking who was at the door, she unlocked it and came to sight with who she least expected.

"What the hell?" Kyla ruffed out still tired.

"'What the hell?' Really? What the hell are you doing here, Kyla? Hm?" let out Richard. As he waited for her response, he took a chance at scanning her body to make sure she was not hurt. He felt like a bit of weight was lifted off his shoulders as he saw that she was okay.

"I was sleeping. Clearly, you don't care that you woke me up" she mumbled the last part to her self, but more angrily referring to her dad and the boys.

"We don't care? Really, that's what you think?" Levi shouted a little.

"I didn't ask you all to come get me did I, now?" Kyla also shouted back.

"You didn't have to! We were worried!" retorted Elijah.

"Again. I. Did. Not. Ask. For. That. To" she spat back, glaring at all the men.

"Enough! We're going back to the mansion, get you things Kyla" Richard tiredly said, as he ran a hand down his face.

"No," said Kyla confidently.

"Kyla. Get you things now!" yelled Richard to her. He said that with no room for discussion. Kyla flinched back at the sound of her father yelling at her, knowing that there was not other option that to listen she meekly got her bag and went out the room with them. Ryder went to the office of the motel to pay for it, after making his way to the car.

With everyone situated into they had came in, Kyla followed her father. Buckled into the car, they drove back to the mansion. The tension in the car was thick. Not a word was said between, either Richard or Kyla; in the other car with all the boys, it remained quiet, not a word was spoken from anyone.

~

~

~

Author's Note: Hey everyone! Hope ya'll are having a good start to the week. This week I'm starting , my new job but I'll still be posting so don't worry! Comment on how you thought this chapter was with the third person POV.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)