𝘵𝘸𝘰

Fuck My Life

ALEXANDRIA DIAZ NEVER was in great touch with her emotions

ALEXANDRIA DIAZ NEVER was in great touch with her emotions. When Alex had felt the emotions she had tried to avoid, her mind went to overdrive. Her love was measured in smiles in gleaming eyes while she pushed back the fuzzy feelings. Alexandria never wanted to be hurt the way her parents had made her feel.

So, when Marcus Baker came up with a shitty excuse to end his friendship with Alexandria Diaz, she knew something was up. Alex understood the whole cigarette thing. When Marcus told her his friend had cancer, she could tell he was broken. But, when that friend died, a piece of Marcus did too.

Alexandria looked down at her outfit, making sure it was okay whens he answered the door. Alex never really tried, but now if she was hanging out with Max and her friends, she figured she'd make an effort.

Maxine squealed when she seen Alexandria in a red halter top and black cargo pants. This was a rare occurrence. Alexandria actually tried to look presentable.

"Bye abuela!" Alexandria shouted out before closing the front door behind her. Her eyes caught Ginny awkwardly standing behind Max with her eyes on the ground. "Hey guys."

"You look so good, Alex." Max complimented taking in Alexandria's outfit. Alexandria awkwardly chuckled, unsure of how to take the compliment.

"Thanks, Max." She mumbled with a smile. This was weird. There was no Alexandria Diaz without Marcus Baker. Never.

THE ODD TRIO walked down the stairs of Brodie's basement. The familiar smell of weed filled all of their senses. Alexandria could not wait to get stoned. All of her troubles floated away, and her smile would always grow huge.

"Ok, we have two hours. I told our moms we were at the movies." Maxine said regarding their time restraint. Alexandria was fine with that. Hopefully, it would feel like they'd be going in and out.

"Wearing that? My mom knows we're not at the movies." Ginny replied while Alexandria followed them down the stairs. Abby sprung up from her spot and hugged Max.

"Oh my God, oh my God! Gross. Don't look at them." Abby joked looking at Ginny and Alex. Alex laughed as she plopped down between Abby and Max. "They're gonna think that we want them to sit with us. Ugh, one did! Oh my God. So, embarrassing. It's actually so embarrassing. Guys, avoid eye contact."

"Ok, we're kidding. That's a joke we do." Max explained to Ginny who stood above everyone with a nervous expression.

The bong had been passed to Max first. She quickly took a hit and exhaled. She passed it to Ginny who immediately seemed to panic as it was placed in her hands.

"Uh, I've never smoked before." Ginny admitted taking the ceramic bong into her hands.

"Really, huh?" Press commented making everyone look to him. "You seem interesting." He definitely didn't mean that because Ginny looked down with a frown.

"Ok, you ignore Press because he's a literal sociopath, and only smoke if you want to.",Max said trying to make Ginny feel better. After everyone literally peer pressuring Ginny, she took a hit of it.

The bong was then in Alexandria's hands. She took a hit, and then another quick one since she knew she had built up a tolerance due to smoking literally every weekend with Marcus. The high came quick.

Alexandria closed her eyes in bliss while everyone talked about Hunter and Ginny. She ignored them and stayed silent in her high.

ALEXANDRIA WALKED THE halls with her head down and airpods in her ears. She hummed along to one of the songs that played in her ears softly. Alex placed her science books in her locker while she felt eyes burn into her back. Of course, she turned to find Marcus glaring at her.

Alex scoffed when she seen him wearing a gag gift she gave him a year ago for his birthday. A shirt with a unicorn and castle on it. Ginny walked away from him, she looked back to find him staring at Alex.

Marcus Baker was bold. He walked over to Alex with solemn eyes. He was sorry. Alexandria could feel it. She huffed as she slammed her locker shut. What did this doofus have to say to her now?

"Al." Marcus greeted as the girl took out her airpods. She placed them in their case and crossed her arms, raising her eyebrows at him.

"Yes, Marcus?" Alexandria quizzed making the boy question if this was a good idea. Apologizing, being the bigger person, and ending the argument was something he'd always done. Believe it or not Alex was just fucking difficult. He loved that though.

"Look, Al. I'm sorry." Marcus apologized. Alex hummed before beginning to walk away. She smirked when Marcus gripped her wrist. "Don't."

"So, Marcus, what are you sorry for again?" Alex inquired tapping a finger to her chin to piss him off. It worked because he looked away for a moment with a sour face. "Waiting on you, Marcus."

"I'm sorry for lying." He answered after a moment of silence. Alex furrowed her eyebrows. Lying? He lied? About what? Alex stood up straight instead of leaning against the locker. Marcus looked down at her with sorry eyes.

"About what?" Alexandria asked looking down to her shoes. The joking tone she just held disappeared as she avoided Marcus's gaze.

"Padma didn't tell me to stop talking to you." Marcus confessed looking down as well. Suddenly, her shoes became the most interesting thing in the world. Alexandria's heart thumped against her ribcage.

"Well, then. Who did?" Alexandria asked her head looking up this time. Marcus continued to stare at the floor as if he was nervous. He did something bad, didn't he? "Marcus?"

He looked up and stared into Alexandria's brown eyes, and said, "Ginny did."

... TELL HIM