𝘵𝘸𝘰

Bitch Is Back

TIME SEEMED TO slow while Alexandria made her way through the hallway

TIME SEEMED TO slow while Alexandria made her way through the hallway. She felt anticipation as if something was coming to slap her in the face. Her and Marcus were good, and the list of bad things to happen were short for once in her existence. Her mind drifted away from negativity as she found Marcus's eyes.

She felt a rush of admiration for the boy until she seen him seething. Not at her. His nasty glare was directed toward Ginny, who walked away from the Bro Squad since they were obviously fake laughing while she passed.

This could not be happening. Alexandria figured she'd come back, but why so soon? She could've lasted a lifetime without seeing Ginny Miller again.

Alexandria only scoffed as she continued walking forward. Her eyes set on Ginny as she impulsively decided to walk passed her. She needed to get some flash cards from Max, so it wasn't like she wanted to cross her for fun.

Ginny noticed the girl hurdling toward her with her face rested in a scowl as she shoulder checked her. Ginny gasped, surprised that Alexandria would even do that.

"Watch it, bitch!" Max yelled at Ginny making Alexandria cringe, but resuming to grab the white flashcards from her hands.

She watched as Ginny tried to offer Marcus a smile. A bold gesture coming from her since Alex was standing right there.

"Keep walking," Alexandria thundered making Ginny look to her sadly before carrying on. Her eyes shifted to Max instead of Ginny, who sulked at the way she'd been treated. "Thanks for these Max."

"God, I would die for your resilience. Whenever you and Marcus break up, or even if you try to make him mad, call me." Max joked as she mouthed the call me part. Alexandria chuckled at the girl.

"I'll take you up on that," Alexandria teased before walking off toward Marcus, who missed her touch, her laugh, and pretty much anything even though it's only been maybe a few hours.

Alexandria smirked down at him before collapsing next to the boy, facing him. She smiled before pecking his lips, which he gratefully accepted.

"I could feel your staring from over there," Alex told him as she crossed her legs. Marcus rolled his eyes bashfully and pulled her closer by her waist.

"Good," He mumbled before peppering a few kisses on her cheek, that turned a rosy color from the touch and attention her was giving her.

Things were once broken. Now everything seemed mended. Alexandria at least thought. Could Ginny come between the two again? Or will it even be Ginny? Could only they create a rift between each other?

ALEXANDRIA HAD HER head in Marcus's lap while he played a video game. She stared up at his concentrated features while she laid there. He was such a gorgeous boy. His jaw was sharply, cheekbones chiseled. The girl was sure he was a greek god.

"Hey Marcus?" Alexandria quizzed gaining Marcus's full attention just because of questioning tone. He'd always been like that. His controller vibrated against the floor, signaling he died, but he didn't care.

"Yeah, Al?" He questioned back. The boy could tell she was thinking the whole time she laid with him. The only problem was he couldn't decipher what she was thinking.

"What are we?" She asked him as she stared up into his pretty brown eyes. Her heart pounded in her chest as he stared back at her blankly. He had thought about asking her about labels, but since she had been the first to bring it up, he felt nervous about saying anything.

"Well, I think... maybe like, together? If that's ok with you— I mean, unless you're not into that then we can just—" Marcus stumbled out before getting cut off by Alexandria who appreciated his nervousness. She found it quite funny he had been just as flustered as her.

"It's not a trick question, ding dong. I'm asking because I think it would work. The whole boyfriend and girlfriend thing," Alexandria assured him and he smiled as she sat up and turned to him. He stared at her with confusion. "So, I have to to spell it out?" Marcus caught her drift and nodded.

"Um... okay. Al, wanna be my girlfriend?" Marcus asked with a smile and Alexandria shrugged with indifference.

"Eh." She replied before leaning on his shoulder with a very amused smile as her facial expression.

"Oh, shut up, Al." He grumbled before gently leaning away from her to bring her lips to his.

She chuckled against the kiss, her teeth clanking with his. Marcus grabbed her jaw and rubbed the pad of his thumb over her cheek as their lips worked together as if they were in sync.

Alexandria teasingly bit his lip as she made her way onto Marcus's lap to straddle it. Her fingers made their way to his hair, threading through it and tugging lightly.

The sounds of their lips smacking together slowly filled the room, making Alexandria's head spin and her stomach whirl as butterflies flew around like a mini tornado.

Marcus gripped her waist with his free hand while his lips meshed with Alexandria's perfectly, he always relished in the way she made him feel. She made him feel like he was in heaven as if her touch was all he needed to stay grounded.

The two were so into the passionate kiss, they almost missed the sound of Ginny climbing up to the window, unannounced.

Alexandria was the first to pull away when she heard feet his to floor of Marcus's room. She yelped when she seen Ginny standing there watching the two angrily as if she was the one who was supposed to be here.

"God, I can't even get fresh air without you popping up, can I?" Marcus remarked regarding the open window, gently pulling away from Alexandria, standing.

"We needed to talk. I guess I'll come around another time." Ginny mumbled glancing at Alex and her swollen lips.

Alexandria ran her hands over her face while Ginny began to climb out the window again. Marcus leaned over the windowsill to look at Ginny one last time as she climbed down.

"You're not welcomed back." He spat at her before tugging his window shut and locking it.

Marcus turned back to Alexandria with sorry eyes as she hugged herself. Ginny would always be in the way, wouldn't she?

"She has a lot of audacity just showing up out of the fucking blue," Alexandria muttered as Marcus approached her. She took the hand he held out, helping the girl to her feet. "I should go."

"No, Al. Come on, it's only seven,", Marcus pleaded, grabbing Alexandria's cold hands. They were always fucking cold.

"Fine. Wanna pick up where we left off?" Alex inquired, her hands cupping both sides of his face with a smile. He nodded with excitement before having their lips meet once again.

Maybe this would last longer than the last. Only time will tell.

...TELL HIM