𝘵𝘦𝘯

Love And Hate

ALEXANDRIA DIAZ ALWAYS knew the line between love and hate was ridiculously thin

ALEXANDRIA DIAZ ALWAYS knew the line between love and hate was ridiculously thin. When she learned first hand that fact truly hit her. Something so good can be completely tarnished by one foul memory. The mere glimpse of Ginny's lips touching Marcus's made Alex want to retch.

Her back was up against her locker, staring ahead. She didn't feel the need to meet up with Marcus, or talk with MANG. She avoided the glares Ginny sent as she stormed passed her while Max, Abby, and Norah all followed behind whispering. About what, Alex was yet to find out.

Max spotted Alexandria sitting miserably on the linoleum floor, her face washed out from how much stress she'd been under. The fluorescent light illuminating the hall didn't help her complexion either. Abby whispered something to Max and she suddenly the trio walked over to Alex.

Without anytime to approach her, Max squatted down, and sat sadly beside Alexandria, who looked to Abby. She only shook her head, but Alexandria didn't understand. What was going on between MANG?

"I have bad news." Max said as if she was about to bare bad news to her friend. There was nothing she didn't know at this point. That is unless there was more under the surface that Marcus had conveniently left out to save his image from Alex. Or these things happened before thing between them had vastly changed.

"Is this about Marcus and Ginny?" Alexandria quizzed with a bored tone. That's all she needed. To talk about those two in the morning before she could get a hold on any substance to drown the pain she drowned in. She hadn't slept that night. Her bags were there to prove the matter. All she needed was another depressing talk that would make her heart break a little more inside.

"Yes, actually." Max remarked with confusion flashing across her features. Her eyes flickered to Norah and back to Alex. "Do you know? Like, about Marcus texting Ginny?"

Alexandria blinked at her. Texting? What else did Marcus keep concealed from her? If the suggestive tone Max held meant what Alex thought it did, she began to brace herself. The girl took a deep breath and shrugged obviously in the dark.

"No, Max. What was your brother texting Ginny?" Alexandria asked as if she were being sarcastic. Max ignored the bite in Alex's tone sensing that she knew to some degree what was going on.

"Well... I can show you. I took some pictures with my iPad, but... they're not too friendly." Max warned while Norah and Abby quietly peered over her shoulder as she pressed on the picture she took. Max reluctantly flashed the texts over to Alex.

Alexandria lips parted as the pair texted back and forth, but then she noticed the time stamp. She couldn't even be mad. It was before any of their feeling were spilled. Alex didn't have a right to be angry at that point because that was the same day Marcus had told the girl that him and Ginny had sex.

"Alright." Alexandria voiced, looking away from the picture Ginny sent Marcus. It still grossed her out, but what could she do? They weren't together. Max stared at Alexandria incredulously. That was her reaction? Where were the theatrics?