𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

Forgive Not Forget

ALEXANDRIA HADN'T EVER told her Abuela about her and Marcus, so for now, Marcus had sat in her bedroom with his hands roaming her body as they made out on her cushy bed

ALEXANDRIA HADN'T EVER told her Abuela about her and Marcus, so for now, Marcus had sat in her bedroom with his hands roaming her body as they made out on her cushy bed. Marcus slid his hands up and down her sides, now he gripped her bare waist as her door shot open making both of them rip apart.

"Marcus, Marcus—" Alexandria chortled, her words getting cut off by Marcus's lips. His lips formed a smile before pulling away, ready to listen to whatever she had to say. "Not with my Abuela here. She's been suspicious when she seen you left here the other morning."

"Okay, then. Should I leave?" Marcus quizzed and Alexandria gasped at the thought. He promised he would stay until twelve.

"It's not twelve yet! Plus, you promised you'd wait, are you gonna break your promise?" Alexandria asked and Marcus sighed with a teasing smile. His thumb grazed the outline of her plump lips, memorizing ever curve.

"Fine. I'll stay," Marcus replied to her and placed his lips on hers again. Once again, they were back making out, his hands roaming, and now her hands threaded through his hair.

Alexandria ripped away from Marcus when her phone alarm blared over the silence. She smiled and tossed her arms around his shoulders, linking her fingers behind Marcus's neck. Her eyes met his with excitement.

"Happy birthday, baby," Alexandria cheered before meeting his lips again. They meshed together once more, but only for a couple seconds before he pulled away.

"Now, since Abuela is so suspicious, then I guess I'll see you tomorrow," Marcus said getting to his feet making Alexandria shrug at the thought of him leaving.

"Well, now that I think about it—" Alexandria began, Marcus shut her up with a kiss, earning a small shove from her. "You don't have to leave."

"If you say so," Marcus chuckled before falling back onto her bed, groaning. He laid back and was surprised when Alexandria straddled him. He raised a brow as she lowered herself down to kiss him.

"Now that it's your birthday, I figured I would give you a bit of my present now," Alexandria suggested and Marcus nodded along with her words. He was very interested where this was going. His hands now gripped her hips as she stared down with him.

"Can you show me?" Marcus asked, his voice low as he felt himself succumb to the urge that flooded his veins. He sat up as Alexandria tugged at the bottom of his shirt.

"No, but I can do it for you," Alexandria offered and Marcus nodded as her hands rested on his torso causing his heart to race a mile in his chest.

Alexandria smirked as she pressed her lips to his jaw and then to his chin. She teasingly peppered a kiss after a kiss on him, everywhere but his lips.

"Since you were so nice to me the other night, I'd figure I could return the favor," Alexandria told him as her lips traveled down his chest and torso. Marcus parted his lips as she unzipped his black jeans.