𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Ginny's Sweet Sixteen

ALEXANDRIA DIAZ ALWAYS thought of Marcus Baker as her soulmate

ALEXANDRIA DIAZ ALWAYS thought of Marcus Baker as her soulmate. That was before he slept in her bed. She never wanted anyone other than him. Her heart always pulled closer when her brain tried to stay away. There was no staying away from Marcus no matter how hard she tried. It was truly a blessing, but in some ways a curse.

There was no label on whatever Alexandria and Marcus were, but that made Alex feel fine. Maybe once things were more set in stone, but for now they liked the company. Ginny was still an unresolved issue, that Alexandria hoped Marcus would solve soon. Other than that things were good. Until she seen Max and Ginny approaching the three other members of MANG plus herself.

Alexandria's hard eyes softened immediately when she caught Marcus who stood by his locker. He knew this could be a storm of problems if he didn't cut it off soon with Ginny. He just needed time.

Abby and Norah stood up while Alexandria sat in the chair, eyeing the twins and Ginny. Today was Ginny's birthday.

"Ready?" Max asked excitedly as she guided Ginny with her hand over her eyes, blinding her from the tree Max decorated. Alexandria sucked in a breath, preparing to fake a couple smiles. If it was her birthday she'd want Ginny to.

"Not really." Ginny replied skeptically. Alexandria stood up when Abby grabbed her hand. She giggled as she hoisted Alex onto her feet.

"I bet you're not." Max gleamed as she continued walking over to the rest of her friends. "Open!"

"Surprise! Happy birthday!" Norah cheered with excitement stringing along in her voice. Alexandria smiled noticing Ginny's straightened hair. Cute.

"Surprise! Happy birthday!" Abby echoed while Ginny reached up to touch one of the pictures that hung up on the fake tree.

"You guys didn't have to do all this." Ginny said and Abby rested her elbow on Alexandria's shoulder with a smile. Neither Norah or Abby did a thing to that tree.

"It was mostly Max." Norah said and Alexandria leaned over to give her a nonchalant look earning a laugh from her.

"It was all Max, actually." Abby mumbled which received a glare from Norah to shut up.

"I'm so happy you moved here. I don't know what I would have done without you." Max gushed placing a birthday girl crown on Ginny's head. "It would have been like Drake and Josh, but no Josh. Just Drake. But not Drake Drake. Drake. We should all go to a concert together."

"Ok. Yeah, we get it, Max. Yeah, Ginny's the best. You're amazing. You're the best, and I'm just over it. I'm so over it. And I... I have to go to class." Abby rambled on before leaving the other four girls alone. Alexandria furrowed her eyebrows as she watched her walk away.

"What the hell was that?" Alexandria quizzed as she watched Abby practically run away with them. Norah hummed and looked back to Max.

"That was hateful." Norah commented on Abby's odd behavior. Alexandria sighed and looked back at the girls too.