Genin Takedown! All Ten Rookies Face Off!

We stood in front of Kakashi. This is weird. It's weird enough having him up this early and weird that he's here. "I'm glad you came Sakura. For your sake and the others." . . . What?

"Now you can all formally apply for the exams." I'm a little lost here. "Well, I guess it wouldn't be affected with this team, but only groups of three can apply for and take the exams. That's the way it's always been."

I frowned and furrowed my eyebrows. This makes no sense. Why didn't he tell us this? Apparently he told us a sort of lie. He didn't want us to feel obliged to because of our feelings or have Naruto or Sasuke pressuring us into joining.

Does he really think they would . . . never mind they so would. And Sakura would do it just for Sasuke and I'd do it for Naruto . . . and I guess Sasuke.

"Wait a minute; we're a team of four. Is this even allowed?" I asked. Kakashi's facial expressions didn't change. "It's allowed because this is squad seven." Okay then.

I suppose I understand. "Miyuna, Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke . . . I'm proud of you. I couldn't have asked for a better team."

Those words made a bubbly feeling in my chest. I've never heard someone saying their proud of me. It feels nice.

Kakashi stepped aside and we now faced the door to the exam room. "Good luck."

"We won't let you down sensei, believe it!" I grinned and gave Kakashi a victory sign. We'll do everything we can to pass. We opened the door and walked in.

This is it.

Inside the room was a bunch of sketchy, frightening looking genin. But they're so old. Not like grandpa old but they look like they should already be chunin or jonin. They sort of reminded me of bullies that picked on Naruto so I unconsciously stepped in front of Naruto and had my guard up.

What? I'm an overprotective sister!

And let's just say Sakura was intimidated. "Sasuke where have you been?!" A familiar shrill voice called. Uh-oh. Things are about to get loud.

Ino jumped on Sasuke's back and wrapped her arms around his neck. She looked at him dreamily as she talked and he looked annoyed.

I stifled a laugh by covering my mouth with my hand. Sasuke shot me a glare and I smiled sheepishly. What? It's hilarious!

Sakura got pissed. "Hey back off you porker he's mine!" I sweat dropped. I knew this would happen. "Miss Forehead they let you in? You still have those big frown lines on your billboard brow I see."

Oh boy. I don't know what's worse, my team or Ino and Sakura. "Oh it's you guys."

We turned to see Shikamaru and Choji. I smiled and walked over to Choji. "So you're taking the exams too huh? Cool. Can I have a chip?" I asked.

Choji grabbed a chip and gave me one. I smiled and ate it. I noticed Shikamaru staring. "What?" I asked. He shrugged. "You never really smiled at anyone in the academy except Naruto."

I shrugged in return. "Nobody really gave me a reason for it." I stated as if it were obvious. Naruto said something that made Shikamaru mad but he merely said Naruto's a waste of time.

I ignored it because Naruto picked the fight. "Well, well. It looks like the whole gangs back together again." Kiba's team walked up. I stared at Kiba as Hinata spoke.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "What?" I didn't say anything. Instead I walked up to him and opened his mouth to a grin. "Huh. He's even got dog like teeth. Called it." I said to Naruto as I released Kiba's mouth.