The Ultimate Battle: Cha!

Sakura performed familiar hand signs and two clones of her appeared. I notice Sakura sending chakra to her feet to increase speed so she was able to get a good punch at Ino.

She even had some chakra into her hit. I smirked. "She's taking after me." I said proudly. Kakashi sweat dropped. "If it were you down there that hit would have decapitated Ino. You use monstrous strength." I sent a glare to Kakashi before looking back at the fight.

They ran at each other again and went to punch. They both caught each other's fist before pushing each other away. Sakura and Ino reached into their pouch and brought out a shuriken to throw at one another. However it was deflected.

"They're even. This battle will take longer than anticipated." I muttered to myself. No matter how good Sakura is, Ino keeps on matching her.

That's how it went for a while. Just taijutsu for ten minutes.

Apparently I was too busy thinking because Ino just cut off her pony tail. I blinked. She's lost it. "That's it!" She threw her hair in Sakura's direction.

"See?! I don't need this!" Definitely crazy. My eyes widened when I saw it. Oh my god. That's actually incredibly clever.

I smirked. I could see the chakra in her hair connecting all the way to Sakura. Not bad Ino. Not bad at all. Ino performed a hand sign. "Get ready to tell everyone you lost to me Billboard Brow!" Ino shouted. Now Sakura, how will you counter her?

She then made an unusual hand sign. Wait a second I know that hand sign! That's for her Mind Transfer Jutsu! So that's her plan. That's ingenious actually.

Sakura then explained Ino's jutsu carefully, pointing out its flaws. Oh Sakura, you can't underestimate her. you just can't.

Ino faked everyone out. But I knew it was so she could just touch her hair to strengthen the chakra in it so she could stop Sakura.

Sakura got a little too confident. And when she tried to move she realized she was stuck. "No way." Sakura said looking at Ino.

I sighed. You got too confident. "You fell for it Sakura." Ino said, surprising everyone. "Ha, I finally caught you." I sighed. This is it for Sakura. There's no way she can win now. But Naruto says to believe even if it doesn't seem likely for someone to win.

But can that be true? Ino then explained her plan and how she did it. She then did the hand sign for real this time.

I bit my lip. "Now. Mind Transfer Jutsu!" the room became quiet as everyone waited for either of them to speak.

The silence was suffocating.

Sakura laughed. But is she Sakura? Or is she Ino? "That's really unfortunate." Well who is it damn it?! "Nice one Sakura!" Naruto shouted, believing its Sakura. Sakura lifted her head. "Not quite." So it's Ino. Ino got her.

"What's up with Ino and Sakura? I mean Sakura's acting really strange don't you think?" Naruto asked. I looked down. "That's because she's not Sakura. That's Ino. She got her. Sakura's done."

"What?!" Naruto asked.

Sakura raised her hand in the air. "Now I, Sakura Haruno, would like to say . . . that I with-"

"NO! Sakura don't!! You worked so hard to get here Sakura! Don't disgrace yourself now by losing to that lame Ino girl!!" Naruto shouted, interrupting Ino's forcing Sakura to withdrawal.

I smirked. We are brother and sister after all. I guess even we have similar ideas.

Sakura started acting weird, grunting in some sort of pain. She then grabbed her head. What the? She then bent over, still holding her head. "Sakura. This can't be happening." What the hell is happening?

"What's wrong are you withdrawing? Well are you or not?" Hayate asked. I waited. Suddenly Sakura screamed and threw her head back rubbing it furiously before bringing her hands down. "No I won't be withdrawing! Not today or any other day!"

Whoa Sakura. A struggle went on inside Sakura and she finally made the release sign.

I smirked. Well how about that. She overcame Ino's jutsu.

After a bit of talking between the two, they went to each other. But they're almost out of chakra. This hit will be their last. Question is, who will fall and who will stand.

We watched anxiously as the two neared. And finally, they threw their punches. They managed to punch each other in the face.

They both fell back, headbands falling off, and landed roughly on the ground. They both tried to sit up, but fell back down, unconscious.

"Since neither one is able to continue, by double knock out no one gets through the fourth battle of this preliminary. This match is over."

Naruto, Lee, Shikamaru, and Choji started talking about their friend. Asuma and Kakashi went to pick up their students and I jumped down and picked up their headbands.

When I went back up everyone was gathered around the two sleeping girls. I smiled at the two and put their headbands on their lap before ruffling their hair. "You two are the most annoying, obnoxious, loud mouthed, violent girls I know. Good job." I smiled and stood while Naruto started defending Sakura.

I yawned and stretched, not caring.

I then turned to the board to see two more names chosen. Temari vs. Ten-Ten. Wait that's kitty boy's and Lee's teammates.

"For the fifth match; Ten-Ten, Temari, get ready." Another female vs. female. This should be interesting.