Bushy Brows Pledge: Undying Love and Protection!

All my life, it was me and Naruto against the world. He was all I cared about. He was my whole world. But now, I have friends. I have Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Iruka, Gramps, Konohamaru, even Choji. It's not just Naruto and I against the world anymore.

They are my world. Along with Naruto.

What happened? Where am I? It's dark. There's nothing but darkness. What exactly happened? A memory of a golden eye appeared.

That's right! Orochimaru! He attacked and Sasuke and Naruto, they . . . they need help! Come on Miyu move . . . move . . . MOVE! GET UP!

My eyes snapped open to see Choji and Shikamaru. They jumped back in surprise. I sat up and grunted in pain. "Hey you shouldn't move around!" Ino tried to lay me back down.

"N-Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, they need my help. I need to go!" I stood shakily. They looked at me confusion. I started panting heavily and performed the hand sign and flash stepped next to Sakura.

She jumped if fright but once she saw it was me her eyes watered. "M-Miyu." I fell to my knees. "Miyu!" She quickly caught me. "Are you alright?! Miyu!"

"I-I'll be fine." I was panting heavily so she put her hand on my forehead. "You're burning up! You're not fine Miyu!"

"Some look out." We both froze before turning. Damn. It's those sound ninja. "Wake Sasuke up. We want to fight him."

I glared at the mummy man. I tried to stand but I failed and fell back down. "What do you want here? I know Orochimaru is calling the shots from the shadows. What's that strange bruise on Sasuke and Miyu's neck? You're behind this too aren't you? And you want to fight him while he's down."

They looked confused the moment she mentioned Orochimaru and the mark. "I can't stay quiet after hearing you talk to us like that. First I'm going to kill this girl, and then I'm going to kill Sasuke." The other guy with spiky hair said.

I snapped. I stood much to my body's protest. "If you say that again, I'll tear you to shreds." I threatened darkly.

He smirked. "Looks like you still have some fight left. Good. I've been wanting to fight you." I was still panting.

My body screamed in pain and agony. But if I wanted to protect my friends I'll have to go pass my limits. There's no way in hell I'll let them touch my friends.

"Wait Zaku." Mummy man said. "Why?" Zaku asked. "It's so obvious. This is the color of dirt recently dug up. And this type of grass doesn't grow here. You know if you're going to lay a trap, there's no point unless it's hidden."

I grit my teeth. So they found one of Sakura's traps huh? Zaku scoffed saying how it was so obvious. "If it was so obvious why did you have to have your friend tell you? You had no clue because you can't do anything without your mummy man friend!" I shouted.

Zaku glared at me. "You damn bitch." He hissed. I just smirked. "Now we kill them." Mummy man said. The three of them jumped up and towards us.

Sakura pulled out a kunai and cut a wire next to her. A giant log swung towards the three ninja. I couldn't quite see them, but the mummy man blew it in half.

Damn. They were coming at us. I jumped in front of Sakura and spread my arms wide to shield her as much as possible. However I didn't need to.

"Leaf Hurricane!" A familiar voice shouted. I couldn't help the smile from gracing my lips as I saw Lee kick the three ninja away from us.

He landed in front of us in his stance. "Lee!" I cheered as I fell to my knees. "Looks like you also need to make an effort."

"Who are you?" Mummy man asked.

"I am the handsome Devil of the Hidden Leaf. And my name is Rock Lee." Oh Lee. Way to go! I knew you were powerful. "What are you doing here Lee?" Sakura asked.

"I will always appear, anytime and anywhere you are in trouble Sakura. Even for you Miyuna." Chivalry isn't dead. And Lee proves it again and again. "But right now in this test I'm your enemy."

"I already told you Sakura. I will protect you until I die." Whoa. He was actually serious about that? This goes beyond chivalry.

He's incredible. "Yes. Thank you Rock Lee." Sakura said. So we sat and watched the ninja's. The mummy man ran at us and Sakura threw a kunai. He merely dodged it and jumped up. Lee punched the ground and out came the stump of a tree to block mummy man.

Cool. I guess in reality, I kind of look up to Lee. He specializes in taijutsu, just like me. That's why I'm so amazed by his fights.

Be careful bushy brows. These guys aren't ordinary ninja. I don't like the metal thing on mummy man's arm or the little holes in Zaku's hands. It's advanced technology.

I continued to watch in anticipation. If Lee lost we're screwed. But Lee can't lose. He beat Sasuke easily. And Sasuke is strong. Maybe stronger than me, maybe not. But it's pretty close.

I took a deep breath and tried to use medical jutsu on myself. Ever since day one, Kakashi has been trying to help me learn medical ninjutsu. He said since I have excellent chakra control I could use it. However I can barely heal a scratch.

So I'll need to focus even more. I've failed at medical ninjutsu so many times, but this cannot be another.

I need to help Lee.

I watched as he slowly unrivaled some of the bandages on his arms. Mummy man ran at us. "To protect the life of someone precious!" Lee grunted.

What is he talking about? Lee disappeared and reappeared beneath mummy man as he kicked from under his chin. 

That sent mummy man flying up. Then Lee jumped up behind mummy man. "Not yet!" The bandages around Lee's arm unrivalled and wrapped around mummy man. After enough was wrapped Lee grabbed him by the waist and dove head first back to the ground.

"Oh no, Dosu. There's no way he can break his fall." I heard Zaku murmur. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Zaku perform some hand signs.

"Take this! Primary Lotus!" Lee began spinning with Dosu extremely fast.

Is he going to make it? Zaku stuck his hands in the ground and dust filled the air, making it difficult to see what happened.

But as some cleared up I decided to try something out. I focused chakra into my eyes and I saw Dosu sticking out of the ground. But the ground wasn't solid. It was soft dirt. I shot a glare at Zaku as I undid the chakra in my eyes.

He saved him. Damn. Dosu easily got out. "What?! This cannot be!" Lee exclaimed. Dosu grunted and shook the dirt off his head. "That's one frightening jutsu. It nearly took me out though I landed on this soft dirt."

I looked over to Lee and my eyebrows shot up. He looked worn out. That jutsu . . . it used more than the usual 20% of muscles. So he's weakened considerably.

Come on Miyuna. Heal faster. Lee needs help. Dosu held up his right arm with the weird metal thing and pulled the sleeve. "Now it's my turn."

My instincts were screaming danger. "Lee, run away!" I yelled warningly. His body hasn't recovered from the jutsu. He's going to get hurt.

"Lee! Save yourself and go!" I shouted frantically. He didn't move. "Lee!"

"I will not abandon you or Sakura." I blinked. What? Screw chivalry Lee, your life is more important. But it was too late.

Dosu ran as if he was going to just punch. So Lee moved back to dodge it but I could vaguely hear, smell, and see something emit from the metal thing.

And it affected Lee considerably. What did he do? "Your jutsu is indeed fast, but ours is even faster because it travels at the speed of sound." Dosu said. Lee just stood there though.

What's happening? Why isn't he moving? Lee fell to his knees. What the? What came from that metal thing?!

Worry began to swell inside me. I wasn't sure what to worry about. Lee or what Dosu did. Both. "Effort by itself does nothing. Now watch. We're going to show you something called The Wall."

Zaku and the girl smirked. I'm pretty sure that mummy man did too. We're in big trouble.