Impossible Choice: The Pain Within Tsunade's Heart!

As we continued on walking I concentrated more and more. Finally, the ball in my hand popped. I-I did it! I grinned cheekily and Naruto slung his arm over my shoulder. "You did it Miyu! Alright!" He cheered.

I chuckled. "It seems that the force is my specialty. I just had a psychological block." I told him, grabbing another rubber ball, and easily popping it.

Jiraiya looked impressed. "If Itachi didn't place that Genjutsu on you to make your mind weaker, I'm sure you would have mastered the three steps already." He complimented.

I shrugged, not quite knowing the truth. I glanced at Naruto as he held the air balloon in his hand. It popped loudly. I sweat dropped and Jiraiya handed me a balloon of my own. The goal of this is to not pop it.

The rotation was difficult, and the force was easy, after overcoming that block in my mind, now it's just control of the form.

I concentrated. Of course my balloon fared as well as Naruto's. Ugh. The lengths to obtain an A-Rank Jutsu.

We continued walking, whilst training. Which isn't the easiest to do, but it's good training this way.

"Tsunade's impatient, and extremely quick to anger." Jiraiya spoke suddenly, causing Naruto and my balloons to pop. "Son of a- if you're going to make us walk, at least stay silent or so help me I will smash your head in." I hissed, my temple throbbing.

He laughed nervously. "Yeah like that. Anyway, we need to keep moving or who knows where that wayward woman will scamper off to next." I rolled my eyes and blew up another balloon to practice with,

Concentrate.

I stopped suddenly, balloon popping. We just reached a city, and I smelt a familiar scent. Chills went down my spine, goose bumps forming on me, the mark on my neck burning. Naruto and Jiraiya looked back at me curiously.

"What is it? Still sick?" Jiraiya asked, worried by my sudden state. I shook my head. "I smell him here." I said, anger boiling inside of me.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Who?" He asked. I grit my teeth and clenched my fists. "Orochimaru." I growled out. This surprised him greatly, same with Naruto. Jiraiya looked at the city. "Are you sure?"

I snorted. "That retched scent can only belong to him and his little lap dog." I sneered, catching the whiff of Kabuto.

"Can you tell if Tsunade is with him yet?" Jiraiya asked. I gave him an apologizing look. "I've never met her before; I don't know what her chakra's scent is." I told him.

He sighed. "Well let's look around. If we go to Orochimaru and he's not with Tsunade, that could strike up an unnecessary battle."

We went to a gambling house. Jiraiya asked about her whereabouts, and they wanted to gamble their way with it.

I stole Naruto's balloon and popped it, not wanting it to disturb the game. He gave me a questioning look. I smirked. "I'm going to do some magic here."

I walked over to Jiraiya. The mad had already dealt the dice and it was hidden underneath the cup. "Let's make a deal. If you win, then the information will be free. But if you lose it's going to cost you a thousand."

I smirked and shoved Jiraiya aside. "How about this. If we lose, we'll give you ten thousand. If we win, we know the information, and get a thousand out of it. What do you say?" The man smirked. "You're on."

"Hey, hey, hey, Miyu!" Jiraiya shouted, sweating. I held my hand up to silence him and sat down. "What will it be, Han or Cho?" I smirked. Let's see. The dice entered the cup facing three and five. He shook the cup pretty roughly five times. The rotation of the shake went clockwise and he landed it at a seventy degree angle. So the numbers should be . . .

"Han." I called. He lifted the cup to reveal the numbers two and five, like I predicted. The mans jaw dropped to the floor. I smiled innocently. "How about we go again, double or nothing."

After winning three more times, we headed for the place he said Tsunade went towards.

Naruto was admiring his fat little frog since I gave him a bit of my winnings. The next place held slot machines. I made Naruto stop training. Let's see, the ones outside give more money to lure people inside.

I placed a coin in there and pulled the lever. Three sevens popped up and the machine went wild. I smirked and collected my winnings, following Jiraiya towards the direction the owner said Tsunade went.

"Really, you must be incredibly lucky." Jiraiya complimented. I chuckled. "It's all simple knowledge and facts." I stated. Naruto laughed. "Miyu has gambling down to a science." He boosted proudly.

Jiraiya shook his head. "Why does a girl like you know so much about gambling?" I ignored him and turned to see Naruto head to a scratch off ticket counter. I smirked.

"Naruto's the one with luck." I stated, as he handed in his scratch card and received money. His frog is really fat now.

He walked back over to us, speaking to his wallet frog.

After a bit of walking, Jiraiya stopped. "Naruto, Miyu, this way." Hm? "This way. We're going to climb the castle."

I looked up. "What castle?" Jiraiya's eyes widened. "Miyu, is Orochimaru there." He asked. I closed my eyes and sniffed the air before nodding. "Wait, I thought we weren't going over to him because we didn't want to start and unnecessary fight." I said.

Jiraiya's jaw clenched. "Yes, but it's irresponsible not to check things out. Let's go." 

I looked up. Orochimaru. If a battle between two of the Legendary Sanin were to begin, this town is as good as done for.