The Final Decision: Miyuna Uzumaki . . .

"Rasengan!" I shouted, slamming the sphere of chakra into Haru's chest. His eyes widened and he spewed up some blood, before the attack spun him back, and straight into a large boulder, breaking it into pebbles. I watched in a mix of awe and surprise. I didn't think I would have been able to create it.

Quickly snapping out of my stare, I Flash Stepped over to him and slammed my fist further onto his injury, furthering the damage. The jutsu had ripped his shirt apart and left a familiar mark of it's presence on his chest.

He groaned in pain and I quickly kneeled next to him, kunai tight against his throat, cutting it slightly. "Now, while I'm asking nicely, I suggest you stay away. You are not taking Sasuke." I growled out. Haru opened his eyes, pain in them. He breathed heavily, trying to regain his breathing. I had injured his chest heavily, so he was having difficulties. "Damn, that's new." He grumbled to himself before giving me a hard stare.

"You think just because I'm down for a moment that it will change anything? Do you really know nothing at all? Even if you and your friends take out all these guys, do you think he'll just willingly go back? You're an idiot. He chose this." He's right. His words, although I don't want to hear, they are true.

Keeping a calm exterior, I continued staring into his eyes. "I'm taking him back." I stated, leaving no room for debate. He continued to stare at me. "He's that important to you huh?" I blinked in surprise. I had kept my emotions in our battle relatively under wraps. The most my growling at him could have been mistaken for agitation from being injured by him. "I told you before. Love makes one strong. I know this very well." He continued, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I moved my blade closer to his neck, making a small red line where the knife's pressure is. "No matter what happens, Sasuke will continue to search out Lord Orochimaru. You're little mission here is pointless. You probably killed your friends." My chest clenched painfully at the thought of my friends in a pool of their own blood.

Pulling out another kunai, I stabbed it into his arm, making him bite his lip to muffle a scream of pain. "I'd watch what you say." I said, a cool and emotionless mask on my face. "I didn't ask your opinion. A mission is a mission. However I have no problems killing you right here right now. You're getting on my nerves." I stated. Haru just pursed his lips at me.

"I know what it's like to lose someone you love to Orochimaru." What? I narrowed my eyes in suspicion and dug the knife in more into his neck. "What are you talking about?" I hissed out. What's he getting about? Careful of the knife, he looked at me seriously. And it was then I noticed that his stare on me wasn't of that of an enemy. But someone who is giving me advice.

"You think I like obeying him? Yeah, I owe him a great deal, but I don't enjoy being with him. The only reason I am there with him and degrading myself to his dirty work is because Karin is there." I shook my head at his words. "Wait, but you seem really loyal to him. And you kind of said you were his lover." I pointed out, remembering the embarrassing moment during the Chunin Exams.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Yeah, I know. But I'm his loyal servant. I've been with the man for a long time. And when I left, she went to him. So I returned. I understand how you feel. That's why I came. I wasn't sent here. I came on my own will without telling Four Eyes. I came to talk to you." He clarified. His dark eyes held no deception in his eyes. And my gut is telling me he's telling the truth. I trust myself.

I slowly removed my kunai from him, and moved back a bit, allowing him to sit up. He winced as he did so. He pulled out the one I had stabbed into his arm and placed his hand to his chest, wincing again. "Damn, that was some jutsu." He complimented, sort of. I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"So, you came here to talk to me?" I clarified. He nodded, turning serious. "Yes. Look, I don't hate you. You're the only one other then Four Eyes to hold your own against me. You're strong, and loyal. Both are traits I respect. I happened to overhear Orochimaru and Kabuto speaking about the new vessel. And how he is your boyfriend." So even bad guys gossip huh? That's kind of lame.