Chapter 2

Dress options ( if you don't like them then you can choose your own ):

————————————————————————What Kiyoshi looks like :

What Kiyoshi looks like :

————————————————————————What Kiyoshi looks like :

You got dressed ready for tonight, nervous about the fact you had to seduce a man. You weren't good at flirting and never was, you were the only one in the friend group who couldn't.

You placed your Muichiro wig on, finding it better that you had to disguise yourself a bit. You managed to cover your tattoo with a bandage, pretending you have a cut on your wrist.

You had a small handbag that rested on tour shoulder which held hidden daggers and a hidden gun. It also held your AirPods and phone since music calms your nerves down.

You walked to were the others were as the guys blushed at how beautiful you looked. In their eyes, you looked like a goddess. Chrollo being Chrollo, didn't even glance at you and just kept reading his book.

Chrollo informed, not taking his eyes away from his book,
" The guy's name is called Kiyoshi Arigami, people call him ' The Viper'. You will be working there as a prostitute since there are many that work there,"

You felt more nervous than before now from knowing the name people use. You were guessing it was to protect his identity and real name from his enemies. He sounded like he had a lot.

You nodded before giving your friends a hug, excluding Hisoka, before heading out to the casino. You were guessing that Chrollo already signed you in.

———————————————————————
You arrived at the casino through buying a taxi. The casino sign on the building was bright and flashed the colours red and gold. There was a long line of people with two body guards stood in front of the entrance.

You waited in line for half an hour, which really tested your patience, before telling the body guard your name. He looked down at the list before nodding, allowing you in. You sighed in relief before walking into the casino.

There were lots of gambling and poker going on, which is what you were expecting. The light around the edges of the room were the combinations of red, gold and blue.

The first thing you decided to do was to get a drink, since standing for half an hour is exhausting. You walked over to the bar before sitting on a high chair and asking for some fizzy pop. The bartender nodded and walked over to the fridge that held a different variety of drinks.

" What brings the new member of the Phantom Troupe here?"

You flinched slightly at the sudden voice as you turned to see who it was beside you. It was the last person you expected to see right now. You knew it was him just by how emotionless his voice was and how long his black hair was.

Illumi Zoldyck.

You thanked the bartender for giving you a glass of fizzy pop before turning back to Illumi, trying to ease your nerves
" I'm guessing you already know,"

He hummed in response as he took a sip of his drink. You knew everything about the Zoldyck family which doesn't put you in a good place. If they found out, you would be on their top people to assassinate.

A black figure walking in the corner of your eye brought your attention as you turned around. You saw a man surrounded by four body guards walk into a room that led someone where unknown, which was a perfect way to make a deal with drugs or something.

You decided to wait at the bar until one of them came out for you to come in. Before the mission, Shalnark managed to find a picture of Kiyoshi on the hunter's web.

You asked, resting your chin on your hand,
" What brings you here? "

You felt like his black eyes were staring into your soul as he responded,
" Nothing much, just wanted to get out for a bit,"

You refused to believe him, it didn't sound like him. Illumi is serious when it comes to his role in the family and to his missions, but stopping at a casino is very strange. Unless the phantom troupe sent him to spy on you.

You then remembered who his best friend was, causing you to sigh heavily,
" Hisoka told you, didn't he?"

He leant on his hand, not taking his eyes of you. He hummed in response before stating,
" He did tell me you knew the future, I find it strange you don't have any nen abilities to do so, you could say I got curious,"

You were going to have a serious talk with Hisoka when you returned to the hideout. It's only been a month and you've already met a Zoldyck, you could say you were lucky but you didn't feel like it. He could kill you or control you in a split second.

You turned around to see Kiyoshi came out and began to play poker with guys, meaning it's your time to strike. You wondered how you were going to get his attention. You remembered Chrollo explaining that prostitutes can do anything in a casino.

You looked over at the other side of the casino to see a stage and a microphone with DJ stuff behind. You had an idea.

You looked back at Illumi, to see he was glancing at you, he knew you had a plan,
" Sorry to ruin the chat, but I have to gain attention from a guy,"

You then walked off towards the stage and plugged your phone into the speakers. The DJ didn't question you and just went along with you, mainly because you were attractive.