Chapter 9

You woke up to Kalluto hugging you tightly in his sleep, his head was on your chest with his arms around stomach. You didn't want to move from the fear of him waking up, so you just lead there, staring at the ceiling.

You wondered about your family and friends, thinking about how worried they would be. You felt guilty for leaving without them knowing, you couldn't even remember how you got into this world.

You tried to remember what happened, trying to push your memory to its limits; but there was nothing but blackness. You sighed in irritation as you heard your bedroom door open after a knock was heard.

Kikyo walked in to see Kalluto hugging you light a teddy bear whilst sleeping. She gave a surprised expression before placing an outfit on the bottom of the bed.

She exclaimed,
" I've found an outfit that would look great on you, please do put it on, it would make my day,"

You thanked her as she left, closing the door behind her. You snuck out of bed, being careful not to wake Kalluto before getting changed in your bathroom for privacy.

The kimono she gave you:

The kimono was white with black fading of the tips

The kimono was white with black fading of the tips. There were white flowers sticking from the bottom with a black obi around the waist. It kind of reminded you of Rui from demon slayer.

You brushed your hair, deciding to leave it down and leave your wig in the room. You turned the light off, leaving Kalluto to sleep before walking downstairs.

You saw Kikyo sat on the couch with a cup of tea in her grasp, her attention placed on a book she was reading. She looked up at you before placing her tea down in excitement and hugging you tightly, her long hat nearly poking you in the face.

" You look beautiful! That Kimono suites you very well, illumi will love it,"

She mumbled the last part which you couldn't hear to well, which was worrying. Silva, Zero and Illumi walked into the room as Kikyo placed an arm around you in excitement,
" Silva, dear, I gave Y/n my old kimono and looks like an angel in it! Don't you agree?"

He hummed in response before side eyeing Illumi, knowing what his wife was up to. Illumi stared at you for a few moments, examining your every feature before sitting down on the couch. His actions weren't unnoticed by his family, except for you.

Silva cleared his throat,
" Well done for the assassination last night, Y/n, I heard that you made it look like a suicide. Impressive,"

You thanked him as Canary gave you a cup of your favourite drink, earning her a smile in response. She blushed at the sudden action before walking away in embarrassment. Illumi narrowed his eyes at her reaction, a strange feeling bubbling inside that he didn't like.

Zero chuckled at the news,
" You're like an angel of death, the beauty of an angel but with the bark of death, "

Kikyo informed as she sipped some of her tea,
" We've come to the decision that you're officially part of the family by being an ally. We're giving you full time meetings with Alluka without supervision, but Milluki will keep an eye on you through the cameras,"

You were happy about the news and glad that you've earned the Zoldyck's trust. You thanked them with a smile as you drank some of your tea.

Silva spoke, gaining your attention towards him,
" Illumi has told us about your past and we're going to provide protection if he ever returns. An ally helps an ally when possible,"

You were slightly uncomfortable about the Zoldycks knowing your history, but it did take the weight of your shoulders. You thanked him before looking at Illumi, you smiled before lip reading ' thank you ' towards him. He just nodded in response, signalling he understood the message.

You heard some footsteps come down the stairs as you looked to see Kalluto walking towards you, rubbing his eyes tiredly. He sat beside you before sending you a small smile.

Kikyo informed, her excitement heard in each word,
" I thought we'd celebrate your first assassination with us and becoming our ally with a party tonight. A few family friends will be coming, "

You have now realised you have been to many parties for your liking, but you felt bad for refusing to go since it is for you. That also meant you had to find a dress somewhere, considering you had to look presentable to their friends.

You were nervous on who their friends were since you looked at them as an independent family with more enemies than allies.