chapter 7

Vansh went.. riddhima.. also went to her room....

It was night.. riddhima wasnt feeling sleepy so she thought to read book... it was 11:30pm.. she looked outside the window.. weather was really scary.. Lightning and thundering .. Strong winds were moving ..  like a storm is about to come...  riddhima went to close the window... she closed the window nd rubbed her chest to cool her heartbeat.. she settle herself in her cozy warm bed... then suddenly she heard car screeching sound.. she jerked...

Rpov

Its 11:45pm.. i think vansh cameback home... 

Shrugging off i laid on my bed.. nd then i heard a vase.. falling sound i jerked... i thought to check.. already i was scared servants had gone after finishing their shift..only peter was there but he was at outhouse.. i stepped out of the room... i was sweating.. i came to hall.. it was empty.. i took a long breath... then i thought to go back to my room.. i was about to go to my room... but then i saw some red droplets.. on floor... its blood... its blood drop... i was hell sacred... then i saw blood drops were going upstairs.. 

Pov ends

Riddhima was hell scared she gulped she was confused wether she should follow the droplets or not.. she took a long breath... nd stepped forward... she saw the droplets were entering vanshs room... she scrunched her eyebrows... nd then she heard a groaning sound coming from his room.. his rooms door were also opened she couldnt wait more.. widout thinking anything else.. her legs automatically took her to his room... nd there what she saw made her eyes widened... blood was oozing out of vanshs shoulder... his white shirt had turned into red...

R: vanshhhh( panicked tone)

Vansh turned he wasnt expecting her... he was holding his back.. to stop the blood flow.. she panicked... she came to him.. he didnt had a single tear in his eyes.. today he went to kill his other target that Agnihotri.. he is successful in killing agnihotri.. agnihotri wasnt able to see who was trying to harm him so he moved the knife in air nd when he was moving the knife.. that knife mistakenly pierce on his back... riddhima came to him..

R: vanshhh... blood...?? U r injured.. vansh what happened?? How did this happened.. ?? Vansh its too much bleeding..(she was panicked)

V:u didnt sleep.. yet.. u should sleep.. morning u have to go for your college its not good to wake late night..( he said to divert her mind)

R: vansh leave that.. see its bleeding too much... let me call the doctor.. u wait..

She was about to go.. but vansh holded her hand.. nd pulled her towards him.. tears started collecting in her eyes.. he looked her eyes which were having tears in it.. she was panicking..

R: vansh its bleeding.. lemme call the doctor...(she said in one go)

Vansh could see how scared she is.. how she cant see anyone in pain.. how her eyes were brimming with tears...she was panicking but y? For him..... he cupped her face with one hand...his eyes soften..

V: sssshhhhhh... riddhima.. calm down.. calm down... its just a small injury... nd y r u crying.. i m hurt.. so y u r crying???

R: vansh vansh.. its not a small injury.. its bleeding too much.. letme call the doctor.. plzz.. (she cried)

V: ssshhh. Riddhima... listen to me... take a long breath... take..

She took a long breath..

V: now listen to me.. riddhima i cant call a doctor u know na my bussiness is queit risky nd contain such things.. nd if i call doctor they will ask many questions.. so i cant.. calm down..

He said still cupping her face with one hand he caressed her cheeks wid his thumb  to calm her.. tears were brimming in her eyes..

Riddhima licked her lips..

R: but vansh.. if we wont call doctor then u r injury will be worse..

V: i had called angre he must be coming..

R:but we cant wait till he comes.. already u had lost lots of blood.. vanshh(she again panicked)

V: riddhima...... ssshhhh.. ok lets do onething.. u bandage it..

Riddhimas eyes widened..

R:I...i... ho..how ca...an.. i.. n i cant.. vansh lets call the doctor..

V: riddhima y u cant.. u can... u r a medical student right!!! U can...

R:va..

He kissed her forehead...  to calm her... she closed her eyes... se could feel his care.. concern.. she was panicking alot..  she calmed her self...
V: u will do it right!!

She nodded.. vansh removed his shirt.. then he sat on the chair which was kept infront of his dressing table infront of mirror.. his muscular body.. 6 packs were visible.. riddhima saw the cut on his shoulder..

He could see her face in mirror...  she gasped seeing his injury..

R: vansh... its too deep.. i m ag..again sa..saying lets call the do..doctor... it se..seems. like.. u got injured by some sharp metal.. if it is then titnus injection is must.. va..vansh..

V: riddhima... i had said angre he will bring the injection.. now calm down nd bandage...

Riddhima gupled... she started bandaging. He could see.. how tensed nd scared she is and there he realize she is a pure soul.. who cant see anybody in pain..  she is so sensitive.. that she cant see.. someone bleeding nd injures.. she is a pure soul wid pure heart.. vansh hissed when he hissed she cried..

R: sor...sorry...

Vansh blinked.. nd passed a smile to strengthen her..  tears rolling down her cheeks... vansh was staring her wid unknown emotion nd feelings..
Vpov

I m injured nd its paining her.. she cant see anyone in pain... hey!! Vansh u r not anyone u r her husband... i smiled... that she belongs to me.. i donno why but i was feeling immense peace in my heart...  i also have someone who can take care of me.. yess she belongs to me... yess she is my wife...  she is mrs vansh raisinghania...

Pov ends

Bandage was done.. he stood up.. nd cupped her face with one hand... he wiped her tears... wid thumb..

V: it doesnt suits on your beautiful eyes..  riddhima... u r not riddhima sharma anymore.. u r riddhima vansh Raisinghania.... now.. u cant cry like this like a small kid..

Riddhima chuckled.. he kissed her forehead..

V: Now go sleep... its already late..

R: but.. va..

V: riddhima... i told u na angre is coming he will take care..  u go nd sleep u have to go to your college.. in morning... go.... ( strict voice)

R:Okay... take care..

Somewhere...

He dont wanted her to go.. but he cant be selfish.. he dont know how to stop her.. what to say...
Vansh stared her retreating figure.. 

Riddhima went to her room.. took a long breath... she remembered how vansh calmed her by kissing her forehead.. she touched her forehead.. nd a smile escaped from her face.. she remembered his words.. nd a blush appeared on her cheeks...