chapter 8

They both slept thinking about eachother...

Next morning..

Riddhima woke up lil early according to her timetable... she took bath.. nd weard a simple frocksuit... she went to the kitchen nd warm lil water nd pour it in waterbag nd some water in bowl.. nd took a clean cloth... nd went to vanshs room.. door was opened she thought to knock nd enter.. she saw vansh was sitting on couch doing his work.. in laptop.. he was sitting widout shirt.. his bare chest.. packs muscles were visible.. bandage was done on his shoulder... he was looking freaking hot that any girl will easily drool over him... riddhima was staring.. him... he may be arrogant short tempered egoistic... but no one can deny..that he is so handsome wid perfect features... riddhima was staring.. him.. nd plus his hair were messy which were making him more handsome... vansh noticed someones stare he lifted his head nd saw Riddhima was staring him... he smirked..

V:Ahem ahem!!

Riddhima came out of her trances.. nd saw him smirking... ohh god she was feeling so embarrassed her husband saw her staring him plus when he isnt wearing his shirt.. he was smirking... she bited her lips.. she wished that earth crack nd swallow her....

R:vo...i....i... was..

Vansh came near her... which made her more nervous...

V: u were...(husky voice)

He came more close..

R:i....i....

V:I..??

She took a long breath nd kept the bowl nd waterbag on table...

R: i am here to give u this hot waterbag.. nd warm water.. your wound should be properly cleaned.. nd this waterbag will soothe your pain... (she said in one go tucking her hair behind her ears)

V: nd u think i can do this alone...???

R: wait i will call angre...

Saying this she was about to go but vansh stopped her by holding her wrist... she shivered by his touch..  he smirked by the response... riddhima licked her lips... she was feeling so embarrassed...

V: u do it...

Riddhimas eyes widened...

V:..i..i mean.. angre is not at home i had send him for some work..

R: ohh.. ok then i will call peter...

Vansh became lil angry.. nd gritted his teeth  he was trying to spend some time wid her.. nd she was running him..

Vpov

Arghhhhh why she is running from.. me...it was making me angry nd frustrated then i saw she was looking me as she was waiting for something... then i notice i was holding her hand nd she was waiting for me to leave her hand..

Pov ends..

Vansh left her hand... she almost ran... vansh throwed vase in frustration nd sat on his couch.. gritting his teeth...nd hot headed.. he started typing furiously on his laptop... after few minutes.. riddhima came back.. vansh lifted his head.. nd saw her..

R: va.. vansh.. peter is also not at home he had went for groceries...

He smirked but hided his smirk behind his stern face.. he wanted her to show that he is bit upset.. actually he was the one who called peter when riddhima left his room.. nd told him to bring some things... he looked away... riddhima could sense he is lil upset..

R:...mmmm.. c..can.. i..(she gulped)

V:hmm.... (keeping his eye on laptop screen)

She came towards him.. she tucked her hair behind her ears... she went behind his couch.. she slowly nd carefully removed his bandage... he hissed a lil..

R: sorry...

She removed it wery slowly.. nd carefully.. he was enjoying her touch... he was patting himself in his mind.. she dip the cloth in warm water.. nd twisted it to remove extra water... she slowly wiped his wound... he looked her face on mirror.. which was kept lil away.. he could see how carefully she is doing her work not to hurt him.. her face was again like she will start crying anytime.. she cleaned his wound nd then putted some ointment on his wound nd covered it wid fresh bandage... it was done..

R:done...

She was about to go but vansh stopped her by pulling her towards him.. she crashed on his chest... he leaned towards her ears...

V:Thank u...(whispered)

She shivered.. when his lips touched her earlobes... she gulped by the proximity btw them.. her eyes were looking down 

R:we...welcome...

He could see her cheeks turning red.. he smiled...

V: ahaaaaa riddhima.. how many times i told u when ever u talk to me talk looking into my eyes.....

She looked at him..

R:welcome...

He chuckled..

V:college??

R: hmmm... just going now...

Vansh tucked her hair behind her ears.. she was breathing uneven.. 

V: take.. care.. nd yes.. use the card.. for whom i m working riddhima ?? I m working so i can fulfill my nd my special ones wishes...

She smiled hearing the special ones.. from his mouth nd she too come in his special ones list..

V: Dad doesnt listen me i said him to rest but he kept doing works.. he doesnt listen me..

Riddhima chuckled.. she knows how much Ajay dad is workoholic nd same wid his son..
V: u will use it right!!!

She nodded..

R: vansh when I'll need something i will use it.. now i dont need anything...

V: interesting very interesting!! U r the 1st girl i m hearing that u dont need anything..

Riddhima chuckled.. they both had a eyelock... she could see how vansh had hold her btw his arms.. she could see his intense gaze..

R:va..vansh..

V:hmm...( lost tone)

R:i...im getting late for college..

Vansh realised nd left her...

She went... he rubbed his nape...

They both engrossed in their works.. she was in college nd vansh in his office work... today his bussiness partner Adihyunt.. is going to come.. Adihyunt is not only his bussiness partner but his friend also.. after angre nd his dad he knows the secret that vansh have the power to become invisible...

He is a good guy nd a fun loving person.  He is not like vansh short tempered arrogant...