chapter 53

In Malana..

Tripathi cafe & bakery

Badri Entered the shop 1st early in morning..

Ba:Om Namah Shivaay...

He started settling things in cafe..

After sometimes riddhima entered the cafe

Wid Maria...

Ri: Good morning badrii!!

Ba: Good morning Riddhima..

Mar:good morning...

B:Good morning..

Mar:So whats the schedule for today..??

Riddhima removed her muffler.. nd hanged it on muffler stand..

Tripathi cafe nd bakery was quite famous in malana due to its snacks plus modern interiors.. in a city like Malana.. Owner of bakery Mrs Sakshi Tripathi is quite a explorer.. who loves to explore nd adapt culutural things..

(P.s- note.. riddhima working in cafe not at all means she is in vulnerable state. She earns that much that she can afford her needs.. widout compromising..)

They all prepared for the schedule... nd then start their respected works.. some more workers came.. riddhima nd maria were incharged for kitchen nd bakery..

Badri was incharged for serving nd taking orders..

.

..

.

.

Vansh was All set to leave for Malana..

set

Angre entered in Vanshs cabin..

A:Boss!! Chopper is ready..

Vansh nodded..

Vansh went to his helipad on his office terrace.. his men's too followed him.. Vanshs climbed the chopper.. adhiyunt too joined him... chopper took off...

Angre nd security force.. too joined them.. through different choppers.. total 5 choppers... took off for Malana From mumbai...

VR initials were imprinted on choppers in big letters..

After a journey of 2hrs.. Vansh reached Malana... sherawats were completely ready from morning to welcome VR they prepared everything according to vansh.. so he doesnt get dissapointed.. nd they too were well aware of the anger of vansh.. nd how much he hates mistakes..

Vanshs chopper landed on Malanas land.. nd theres come the king of underworld and bussiness tycoon.. wid same dominating aura.. like ppl had heard about him.. staffs of shikhawat too were surprised coz vansh was exactly like that how they had heard about him.. dominating cold nd ruthless..

Vansh climbed down the chopper... as he climbed down cool breeze hitted his face... nd sweet smell hitted his nosestrills... unknowingly his heart started beating faster... he was feeling fresh.. his heart was saying like something good is going to happen... he observed the place nd a small smile slipped on his face.. unknowingly..

V :Beautifull place isn't it?? Adhi...

Adhiyunts eyes popped out..he was seeing vansh like he was an alien..

Vansh raised his eyebrows..

Adhi:y..yesss very beautifull...

Shera: Welcome to Malana sir...