chapter 58

Vansh carried her to his car.. nd placed her carefully.. in cars backseat.. she sturggled to move out from his grip.. but he was a stubborn.. he didnt loose his grip..nd he to got inside the car.. he was hovering her. she kept hitting on his chest.. she glared him..

V: Ouchhh... Sweetheart... I know you r eager to see my bare chest but dont u think in car like this it will be lil awkward nd uncomfortable?? (Smirked)

Her eyes widen she pushed him..

V: driver movee....(ordered)

Driver nodded nd started the car...

R: Vanshhhh... what r u doing??

V: Taking my thing wid me back.. sweetheart...

R: Van...

She stopped when she saw him pressing a button attached cars door.. she was confused what he was doing.. nd suddenly a thin layer of oneway mirror glass divided driverseat nd passengers seat... she was confused...

V: Now its okay.. I mean there is something called privacy btw couples... right..

She was still confused..

V: tch.. sweetheart this is oneway sound proof mirror we can see the driver.. but driver cant see us or hear us... specially designed by your One nd only husband(winked)

Riddhima looked away..

Vansh came little closer to her.. she moved lil away.. vansh pulled her towards him..

Vansh leaned towards her ears...

V: U know what now riddhima.. ?? We can do anything.. everything now.. nd none can see or hear what we r doing.. (huskily)

He kissed her earlobes... riddhima shivered by his lips touch on her earlobes.. she could feel her ears nd cheeks were getting heated she gulped.. she glared him..

He chuckled.. looking her face..

V: Why r u staring like this.. ? Riddhima if u will continuesly stare me like this then for sure we will end up doing something...(teasily)

Her eyes widened nd cheeks turned red she looked away..

Vanshs face turned serious he cupped her face with one hand nd made her face him.. he bought his face closer to her..

V: I know Riddhima.. what i have did.. i dont deserve your forgiveness... I m regretting that each nd every second of my life when i didnt heard my heart nd let u go.. I can endure your every... every punishment.. but I cant endure staying away from u... This foolish heart of mine doesnt get peace wid out u... what should i do..?? I'll bear your every punishment happily wid u... but cant widout u.. even i cant fight widout u anymore.. I need u as my power.. Yess riddhima i need u completely for me.. only for me.. see how selfish i am.. but this selfishness gives me extreme peace...

My heart isn't satisfied no matter how much I stare at you...

They both were lost in eachothers eyes.. riddhima could see extreme love for her... guilt regret..

Vansh held her hand.. nd baught closer to his lips nd kissed her hands..

V: I need u.. riddhima.. for myself.. My heart isn't satisfied no matter how much I think about at you.. sweetheart...

Riddhimas Heart was beating faster.. it was fluttering.. vansh again cupped her face he caressed her cheeks... nd kissed her forehead.. she closed her eyes to feel the warmth that she was longing for.. from months...

V:You're in my heart, in my eyes, sweetheart From the first sight, the times I have lived without you were uninteresting and unpleasant The times you were not present at, all of them were worthless...It wasn't much of life a that I have lived without you....

His each words were describing that how much he missed her.. how much he regretted.. how much his life was not a life widout her.. riddhimas eyes were holding tears... she doesnt want to melt this soon but his words nd his eyes were very powerfull... she wanted to punish him she wants to hit him.. she want to shout on him.. that y he did this to her..

His hand travelled to her neck... he kissed her cheeks... nd again looked into her eyes.. there was silence for a while like hearts were having heart to heart conversations..

Nd suddenly the car stopped due to which their eyescontact broked.. they came out of their trances.. riddhima tucked her hairs..

Vansh looked outside nd realized they reached.. vansh extended his hand..

V: chalein...(lets go)
Not so soon mr vansh raisinghania not so soon.. u wont get my forgiveness..this soon u had troubled me alot.. so its important to make u taste your medicine... riddhima thought... she kept her tiny hands on his huge hand... he smiled...

He took her out... nd riddhima was surprised... resort was decorated beautifully..servants were standing.. to welcome them... her eyes were scanning whole resort..

Adhiyunt came wid a beautiful bouquet of flowers... on which there was a tag of sorry..

Adhi: I know riddhima sorry nd this bouquet is very small infront of our mistakes... we r shamefull for our deeds.. We r sorry...

He handed her bouquet. She gave him a small smile..

Adhi: welcome... Mrs Vansh Raisinghania...

Her smile felled she looked vansh. . Vansh was already staring her... vansh looked adhiyunt.. nd adhiyunt nodded he understood that still everything is not right.. he sighed but then smiled...

Vansh took her to his room...

V: So this is our room... .

R: our??? Vansh lemme clear u i m not going
To stay here for long time... I'll fly.. i m no more that old riddhima.. I'll some how manage to get out of your this cage.. nd yesss u cant cage me like thiss... u cant.. I'll go..

Vansh was smiling he chuckled...

R: whatttttt!! ?? Why r u smiling did i told u any joke..??

V: Or nahi tho kyaa... (nor what)

Riddhimas nose flared..

R: listen....

She saw him coming closer to her..

R: w..whatttt!!

He stepped towards her... he stepped backwards... her back hitted the wall he pulled her towards him by pulling her hands... she crased on his broad chest... her hands rested on his chest.. he was looking her intensly.. vansh stroked her cheeks.. nd tucked her hairs... nd kissed her left cheek... he kissed her other cheek... then her chin.. she has to stop him but her body was betraying her... slowly vanshs lips travelled towards her neck... he placed kisses on her neck.. on her soft sweet place... her strong cologne was hitting her nose.. she shivered when he kissed her sweet place.. a moan escaped from her mouth...
R : Leave... vansh.. (weak voice)

Vansh smirked... she was responding to her touches nd kisses...

Vansh left her.. riddhima was still observing what just happened now... it will be a lie if she deny that she didnt missed his touches... she saw vansh smirking..

V: Nd then you say u r changed...

He pulled her towards him by her waist nd caressed her cheeks...

V: U r still my riddhima.. who use to response to my touches...

R:N..no..u ..u r mis..missunderstanding vanshh...

V: oh really.. then lemme do more things to clear misunderstandings...

Riddhimas eyes widened...

V: what?? Common we r husband nd wife.. theres nothing to hide btw husband nd wife(husky voice)

Riddhima pushed him.. vansh chuckled..