chapter 30

Vansh was waiting for riddhima impatiently he was checking his wrist watch after every passing minute.. it was 8:30 pm. Now.. nd it was getting more darker.. he was worried now he was pissed he got an idea.. he called on riddhimas number.. knowingly... sukanya was worried when she saw vansh calling frequently... she was not picking what she will say to him... now rudra was also tensed... rudra called sushant.. nd ask him to drop riddhima..

Vansh was watching his plan was successful he smirked... he was walking here nd there in her room.. now he was frustrated.. he went to balcony.. to cool himself.. he took out another cigarette nd lit the cigarette... then he saw riddhima came.. she was sitting behind a guy that guy was wearing helmet.. she was sitting so close to a guy.. his grip on balcony railing tightened.. he was gritting his teeth.. he cant see his women wid any other guy... any man.. he want his women only for him... nd seeing his wife his love his lady his women wid any other guy so close his blood boiled in rage... riddhima hugged that guy.. vansh felt like ripping that guys head... his grip more tightened on balconies railing.. then that guy removed helmet it was sushant.. vansh relaxed a little.. but still he dont want any other guy rather than him so close to her.. vansh took a long breath... nd went inside the room nd sat on chair like king..

Riddhima came smiling.. inside the house..

Suk: do u have any sense riddhima is this the time u come home now u r married.. such a careless girl u r.. even u had not take your phone.. do u even know how many times vansh called u 15 there r 15 missed calls.... u know very well vansh is a short tempered guy.. nd how much busy he is.. nd god knows for what reason he was calling u so frequently.. ( she shouted)

Riddhimas eyes widened.. she forgot to take her phone.. she hitted her palm on her forehead..

Rudr: sukanya cool down...

Suk: atleast now u dont support her she is wrong..

Rudra: sukanya... riddhima u go nd call vansh.. he called many times... may be something important..

R:ok baba...

Riddhima was tensed she took her phone.. nd went towards her room she opened the door.. but still she was looking in her phone... vansh gritted.. he was looking dangerous.. riddhima looked up.. nd her breath stopped for a while.. her eyes widened... she froze on her place.. nd when she saw vansh who was sitting like a lion looking at his prey.. his facial expression was dangerous which was enough to send shiver down her spines she was scared by his ruthless cold arrogant face.. nd he was staring her wid his cold exression..

R: vansh(whispered)

She was breathing heavily nd fidgeting her fingers.. vansh looked his wrist watch now it was 9 pm nd then her..

V: its 9pm.. nd i m waiting for u from 6pm mmm 15 missed calls.. nd u r missing!! Where were u???( he said in cold voice)

He knew where she was but still.. he asked he was testing her though.. riddhima was scared of his cold voice.. words stucked in her throats..

Riddhima blinked several times nd gulped nd fidgeting her fingers ..

R:va..vansh.. vo..ab

Vansh stood up from chair. Riddhima gulped he came towards her.. she looked down... vansh walked towards her.. but as to her surprise he went towards door.. nd closed the door nd locked it.. riddhima turned nd saw him locking the door.. she was hell scared.. she looked down.. trying to speak.. vansh walked towards her putting his hands in his pocket.. when she saw him coming closer her legs automatically moved backwards..