chapter 44

Riddhima vansh Ajay Angre nd Adhiyunt all left for the function..

Riddhima was bit nervous coz she never attended huge grand functions like this.. in this function many well known faces nd names.. big businessmen investers r going to come... which means media nd news reporters too will come... and as Mrs Vansh Raisinghania she have to face them.. she was playing wid her fingers...

Vansh was all normal.. coz its normal for him to handle these all.. he found riddhima bit nervous..  he knew why she was nervous.. she is nervous coz she is facing. These all 1st time.. vansh holded her hands.. nd blinked he assured her that he is wid her... he caressed her hands through his thumb... to calm her..

They reached the place where the function was going to take place...

As the media saw Vansh Raisinghanias car stopped... whole media gathered near the car... guards handeled.. the crowd of media...

Vansh came out of the car looking devilishly hot nd handsome nd wid same dominating aura that girls going to get crazy over him... but no chance coz he is a one woman man.. he is only her's media nd paparazzis started clicking pictures... 

He extended his hand towards riddhima who was sitting inside car like a thorough gentleman... riddhima placed her tiny hand on his  big hand.. she stepped out.. looking beautiful.. elegant.. she had a different aura from vansh.. she had a sweet nd kind aura pleasant simle on her face.. indeed they were looking like royal couple.. one is as fire nd another calm as water..

People were like awee by looking at the couple.. riddhima difficultly reached his shoulders.. their height difference made them look more beautiful.. paparazzis clicked their pictures.. riddhima was nervous but she maintained the smile on her face.. she knows nothing will happen untill the man she loves the most standing beside her..

Some men's were staring riddhima which boiled vanshs blood.. he clenched his jaw he encircled his arm around her waist nd pulled her lil closer.. nd glared those men's with cold expression..

Bloody Bastards.. whats mine will always be mine... vansh thought.. his one glare was enough for those men's to bow their heads..

Riddhima was observing vanshs possesive side.. when he pulled her his grip was quite tight on her waist.. his face had a cold expression which made her gulped due to fear.. like he was ready to do a murder on the spot.. vansh saw riddhimas expression.. he just blinked nd gave her a small smile... she too smiled back..

Vansh nd riddhima.. went inside the function hall... riddima was stunned by the luxurious nd highly expensive decorations..  nd set ups... she had already tangled her hands wid his.. coz she was literally nervous by seeing high class ppls.. around her  it was really a different environment for her.. Angre Adhiyunt and Ajay arrived.. Adhiyunt hugged Vansh.. nd congratulated him..

Then he side hugged riddhima.. wid warm smile on his face..

Man Voice: Oh hello Mr RaiSinghania....

Everyone turned riddhima made a confused face she never saw this man... on the other side vansh adhiyunt angre nd ajay gritted...

Man : ohhh hello!! Ajay how r u.. u forget DSR this soon buddy?? Nd didnt called on your sons wedding also..  no problem I'll meet your daughter in law...

Dsr was about to bless riddhima.. but vansh holded his hand  his grip was tight.. that DSr winced..

V: hello!!DSR....... Uncle... (wid a fake tight smile)