chapter 11

Riddhima.. cried... his harsh bitter words were ringing in her mind... both had sleepless night that night... after crying a lot riddhima felt asleep... she slept keeping her head on bed sitting down on floor.. sunrays peeped inside the room falling on her face... she woke up... she was a girl who use to woke up with lots of enthusiasm... nd a bright smile to start her fresh day.. but today.. her face had tear stains.. it was dull nd pale due to.. lots of crying.. nd sleepless night.. she got freshen up.. nd was ready for her college.. she wished not to see him.. not to meet him.. she stepped out of the room..

She was about to go but mrs dsouza stopped her..

Dso: Riddhima u didn't had your breakfast.. vansh sir also didnt had his breakfast nd went office...

Rpov..

Ohh!! It means he had left early... i was in no mood to have breakfast..

R: no.. mrs dsouza.. i m getting late i will have something from my canteen... u dont worry..

She made a confused face... i think she could sense something is not right btw us.. well to be honest there was never nothing right btw us.. she nodded i passed a small smile nd went.. to my college.. i just don't want to remember that last night.. i tried to divert my mind nd keep myself busy... i paid extra attention to all the lectures.. nd i think god was helping me today our teachers gave us many assignments nd i think i would be the 1st student on earth.. who is happy to get lots of assignment today i didnt talked much wid sejal also.. she was looking me wid questioning face.. we went to canteen.. nd ordered sandwiches nd orange juice..

S: riddhima!! What happened??I m noticing from morning u r looking tensed!

R:no..nothing..!! Just slept late tommorow u know na yesterday also we had got assignment so i was completing that.. thats y..

I lied her..

S: is it.??

I nodded..

R:hmm...

Voice: Hi!! Babes...

I turned to see who it was..

It was ronak... i hate this guy from the core of my heart.. he is ronak bhalla.. mr adhiraj bhalla's spoilt son.. mr adhiraj was MLA so he has lots of power due to which his son thinks he is the king.. he dont know how to behave wid girls.. he nd his gang who wag their tales infront of him..

Ronak: i had heard u got married babes!!

He said scanning me from top to bottom.. i could clearly see. His eyes having. Lust i badly wanted to slap his face.. i didnt want to talk wid this disgusting man..

R: sejal!! Lets go.. i think our next lecture is going to start...

I went from there nd he was smiling cunningly..

Pov ends

Sejal nd riddhima went from their widout having their food.. sejal glared ronak nd his boys..

Scene changes..

Vansh had fired 6 employees from morning.. due to their small mistakes.. he was errupting like a volcano... he was shouting scolding to employees... he was in cabin he loosed his tie to breath... nd removed his blazer.. nd unbuttoned 2 buttons from his shirt.. adhiyunt was sitting nd watching how furious vansh was.

V: whatttt!!! What r u staring???

He didnt replied he kept staring.. vansh rolled his eyes.. there was a knock in door..

V: come in....

Servent came nd placed 2 coffee.. nd went..

Adhi: have some coffee buddy.. u will feel good..

Vansh took a long breath.. nd sip the coffee nd made a face..

Adhi: what happened??

V:is this a coffee??? Ask riddhima she makes fabulous coffee.. these servants cant even make a good coffee....

Vansh blabbered widout noticing what he just said..

He kept the coffee.. adhiyunt was smirking nd drinking coffee.. vansh noticed his smirk..

V: whatt??(frustrated)

Adhi: i can see.. u r addicted towards your wife.. huh!!(he chuckled)

V: its nothing like that...

Adhi:really!!! So let me make u remember mr arrogant raisinghania that u were drinking this same coffee from past many years.. nd suddenly u changed your choices... mhmmmm..

Vansh was speechless.. adhiyunt smirked..

V: shut up!!

Adhi: vese i was thinking to meet her.. let me also see.. who is the beauty who... melted my arrogant friends heart... ( he said purposely in flirty way so vansh could react)

Vansh knew how flirty his friend adhiyunt is.. nd imagining adhiyunt flirting with riddhima made him furious.. he gritted his teeth..

Adhiyunt smirked..

Adhi: i m thinking to pick her from her college nd by the way i think her college must have finished yet!!

Adhiyunt got up from his seat.. he was about to go.. vansh banged the table nd stood up nd holded his collar..

V:u r forgetting Mr adhiyunt Shergill.. that u r here for bussiness meeting nd its going to start in 5 mins.. nd u know i dont like if some one is not punctual...

Adhiyunt smirked in his mind..

Adhi: is this the real reason !!!(wid puppy eyes)
V: yess. (Gritting his teeth)

Adhi: ok i will meet her later.. better next time.. lets go!!

Vansh was lil guilty but he was so stubborn to say sorry.. vansh raisinghania cant say sorry.. they both riddhima nd vansh didnt talk wid eachother.. one week passed like this.. widout talking or meeting wid eachother... vansh use to go early to his office nd come late night.. he was again having sleepless nights.. he remembered how peacefully he slept wid her.. holding her in his.. arms he was missing her coffee.. he havent seen her from 1 week.. riddhima also indulge herself in her assignments.. both turned into workaholic couples.. both were indulge in their works..