chapter 17

Both riddhima nd vansh were taking small steps ahead in their relation... Nd finally this was the day for which riddhima was waiting from 2 weeks.. today the winner of the project will be announced... in her college nd there is a small party too as the college is going to call special chief guests... which is surprise for students they dont have any idea who will be the chief guest.. she was excited.. she wore a beautiful... baby pink colour saree... it was simple but perfect.. with.. a sleevless blouse she kept her hairs open.. her eyes were shining.. she had a beautiful spark on her face.. she kept her stuffs in her bag.. she went out of the room.. vansh was sitting in dinning area on chair... nd scrolling something on his phone... nd suddenly he saw riddhima... she was glowing.. like a star in darkness... her fragrance... filled the room wid positivity nd happiness.... vanshs mouth opened... he scanned her from toe to head.. she was looking stunning... he whispered a "wow"

Riddhima blushed.. noticing his gaze on her..

He wasnt blinking he was just staring her..

R: Good morning!!!

Vansh jerked nd came out from his trances..

V: G..good m..morning...!!!!

Riddhima smiled... they had their breakfast.. vansh was stealing glances.. from her then they both cleaned their hands wid tissue.. nd riddhima stood up to leave..

R:byee...

V:Stop!!

Vansh got up from his seat... nd went towards her.. nd as he did on her 1st day in college after marriage.. he covered her waist, back, nd putted the mangalsutra.. out of the stole.. riddhima was blushing heavily.. bcoz that day his eyes were having different emotions nd today his eyes r having different emotions.. today he gently did all things...

V:hmm.. perfect!( wid deep baritone)

She blushed she was looking down.. not meeting his gaze... vansh smirked looking her blushing.. he looked here nd there..

V: wait here..

Riddhima was confused she looked him nd saw he went towards a vase kept near.. wid fresh roses.. nd white tulips.. he took one rose.. from that nd came towards her.. nd then he extended the rose towards her..

V: All the best....( he whispered)

She had a ear to ear smile on her face... it was so sweet gesture... nd the way he whispered nd said All the best made him cute.. yess 1st time the vansh Raisinghania was looking cute... riddhima accepted the rose... nd looked vansh..

R: Thank u...( she also whispered imitating vansh)

Vansh scrunched his eyebrows... nd then both chuckled...

R:byee...

V: byee...

She was on cloud nine today... she was feeling as light as feather today... whole way to college she was just staring the rose which was given by him... she blushed.. nd remember his All The Best.. she caressed the rose.. she wasnt ready to leave that rose or keep that rose in her bag.. she reached... nd went inside the college..

S:oh wow riddhu.. u r looking soooo prettyyy...

R:thank u.... u r also looking pretty... do u know who will be the chief guest??

S: naaa riddhu.. vese y r u holding this rose in your hand... ??

She asked making a confused face.. nd then she saw riddhima bowing her head nd blushing..