chapter 49

Riddhima cried her heart out holding her fathers hands.. but unfortunately.. fate played a cruel game.. he doesnt get his consciousness.. After spending 15 minutes wid her father she came out of room she saw her mother was crying but when her mother saw her she wiped her tears nd stiffened her face..

Suk: Now u met him na.. Now Go..(she said wid extreme pain nd difficulty)

Riddhima wiped her tears nd nodded.. she was about to go..

V: wait...

Riddhima stopped... a little hope rose in her heart.. she turned.. nd saw angre standing wid some papers she made a confused face..

V: Sign these papers nd then u r free to go anywhere.. free to do whatever u want..

Riddhima was still confused..

R: papers??

V: Divorce Papers..

Riddhimas eyes widened.. vansh came nd handed her pen nd papers..

V: u were right we were never made for each other

She was shocked she had little hope.. but its seems.. now that hope is also compressed..

V: sign riddhima.. I have more works to do.. ..

.

Riddhima was looking him wid teary eyes.. but he maintained his ruthless cold arrogant  face... Riddhima took a long breath.. her hands shivered holding the pen..

All the moments she spend wid vansh flashed... his care.. his anger.. his stubbornness... how he use to come to her room when she was in her fathers house.. she gulped down all sorrow.. nd signed those papers...

Stop her vansh.. stop her.. vanshs heart screamed.. Its good to free her from this forcefull relationship vansh.. let her be free.. nd enjoy her life... vanshs mind screamed..

R:done...(emotionless)

She handed the papers.. to vansh... nd turned.. to leave...

How much vanshs heart wanted to stop her.. nd pull her into his embrace.. but always he remembered about those reports.. nd again his heart feel a sting of pain..

♡♥️♡••Mareez-e-Ishq hoon main, kar de dawaa

Mareez-e-Ishq hoon, main kar de dawa

Haath rakh de tu dil pe zara.. ••♡♥️♡

♡♥️♡••I am the patient of love, get me a medicine

I am the patient of love, get me a medicine

Just put your hand on my heart..••♡♥️♡

Vansh was looking at her retreating figure.. untill it vanished... soon her figure vanished from his eyesight...

She is gone... whom u thought to keep wid yourself forever is gone.. now what u will do...?? Vanshs innervoice spoked..

.

.

.

.

Riddhima Walked she kept walking..coz she also dont know what nd where is her destination may be walking like this can make her reach her destination...

Just one night nd her whole life changed.. she walked.. nd reached Railway station.. her face was pale due to crying for long period.. she dont know where to go nd what to do..her mind was blank nd still processing what just happened wid her.. she just  absent mindly.. get on a general box of any local train...