chapter 72

Vansh lifted riddhima and swirled in happiness and excitement.. 

V: Thank uuuu soooo muchh Riddhima... 

Riddhima chuckled seeing his excitement...

R; okay okay put me down now vansh.. my head is spinning...

They both giggled.. 

Flashback ends..

A tear drop fell from her eyes..  remembering their days... she sighed... and suddenly she felt a kiss on her cheek..

(Nostalgia hitting hard.. this pic 💜 PC: Tt)

Riddhima was surprised she looked it was vansh...  vansh smiled he came in front of her and kneels down...

V:I m sorry Sweetheart....

Vansh Raisinghania the very same person who doesnt says sorry... the very same person who once was finding diffculty in saying sorry... today he says sorry widout stammering to his love..

Riddhima maintained her gloomy face..

She pouted

R:Just a sorry???(She folded her arms)

vansh stood up.. and chuckled..

V:Ohh!!So my dear Wifey needs something in return of forgiveness...

Riddhima looked away...

Vansh snapped his fingers... and the rooms door opened.. riddhima looked at the door and saw peter bringing a huge trolley  covered wid cloth...

Vansh signed peter to leave... peter nodded... nd left .. riddhima was confused what must it could be..

V:aaahhhh common sweetheart!! This is your gift only dont give your brain so much stress.. just go ahead and pull off the cloth..

Riddhima was confused.. Vansh chuckled and swiped his hands inside his pocket

V:Go Ahead!

Riddhima pulled of the duvet.. And gasped... her eyes were twinkling like a kid...

R:Vanshhhhhh chocolatesss!!Pastries!!! Butter milk!!mmmm Ohhhhh my godddd This is for me??

It was a huge trolley filled wid sweet sour  candies many different flavours chocolates..   sweet sour shakes... her eyes shined like a kid.. vansh chuckled

V:or nahi tho kya..

She couldnt believe vansh giving all these things to her... as he was very strict in matter of diet from the day he got to know about her pregnancy.. she jumped like kid... she went towards him and hugged him tightly...

R:U r the besttttt!!!! Thank u thank u......

Vansh hugged her

V:So u forgave me?

Riddhimas smile frowned... vansh was tensed..

R:Wait wait this isnt my gift..

Vansh raised his eyebrows.. ..

R:waitttt yess.. I m having cravings bcoz of your child yessssss.... ohhh yess.. means u r indirectly gifting your child not me....  (sulking)

Vanshs eyes widened her mood swings r horrible... why the hell she is bent on picking negative point's... few seconds back she was happy like kid and now she is sulking ..

V: no riddhima it for u... not for the child...

R:so it means u dont want to gift our child u r so mean vansh..