chapter 10

Sunrays.. peeped inside the room... it felt on riddhimas face... she felt lil warmth... nd it was not usual warmth which she get from duvet..  she slowly opened her eyes.. nd saw the most handsome face.. her husbands face... she noticed their position.. she was sleeping on him.. nd his hands were on her waist... she was lost for a while...when he sleeps he looks like a cute baby tension free... but when he wake up.. he became grumpy arrogant egoistic vansh raisinghania.... then suddenly she got up from him... she blinked for several times.. nd tucked her hair behind her ears... he was sleeping... she pulled the duvet till his neck not to disturb him... she went to bathroom.. she took bath nd freshen up.. she came out of bathroom nd saw he is still sleeping..

He never sleeps this late he was a workoholic man.. who use to wakeup early.. do works till late night..  but today he was sleeping.. on her bed in her presence wid all peace... he exactly got the warmth which could give him peace... nd after many decades.. he had slept this peacefully..

She thought to make  coffee for him.. she went..

After few minutes.. he opened his eye... nd yawned.. he stretched his arms.. he was feeling fresh.. he realised it was her room.. nd remembered how she slept.. on him.. nd how he slept peacefully after many decades.. holding her in his arms.. he looked everywhere but she wasnt there.. a smile escaped from his face.. he moved his fingers inside his hairs...

Vpov

Wow!! What a beautiful morning.. her room.. her smell... wish i could get up everyday like this...

U only moved her out of your room do u remember mr arrogant raisinghania.. my inner soul mocked me.. yess i was the one who moved her out of my room..

Remember the way.. again my inner soul mocked me... yess i had behaved wid her very harshly..

I was thinking all this nd suddenly rooms door opened... there she was whom my eyes were finding... she was holding a coffee mug... she bought coffee for me.. wow what can be more good than this that u get the best coffee when u wakeup.. it was a beautiful morning...

R: Good morning!!

V:Good morning riddhima..!!

She gave me the coffee... first i smell the coffee... woww its smells so good... i took a sip... it was so relaxing...  i saw her.. i think she wants to ask something..

V:do u want to ask something???

R:mmm... vansh.. how yesterday.. suddenly u came??

Ohh!! Shit.. i forget i was invisible nd became visible n snatched the phone from her hand... i licked my lips what to say..

V:ab.. vab.. riddhima.. i already came.. u were so engross in your thoughts.. that u didnt noticed me nd i was about to call u but then i saw there was a group call of our fathers.. so i did what was right that time..

Woof!! I said her in one go she scrunched her eyebrows... i took the last sip.. of the coffee nd got up from her bed..

V: i m getting late.. u also must be getting late for college... byee...

I ran before she ask.. me further questions..

Pov ends

Weeks passed like this.. now they were lil bonding with eachother... riddhima use to make coffee for him.. now he was addicted towards her coffee... he missed her coffee in his office.. they both were taking.. small steps.. in their relation...

weeks.. passed..

It was night time... riddhima had got some assignments... so she havent slept yet.. she was completing her assignment.. she needs some more information... she knows there is a big library in vr mansion.. nd once she had  went there nd she saw there was books related to her subject were also present.. so she thought to go to library.. she took her pen nd notepad wid her to write the information... she went.. to library... nd took out the book she needed.. she started writing some important notes.. in her notepad.. then she heard a glass breaking sound she jerked... she gulped she kept the book in its place.. nd holded her notepad nd pen.. she gulped she stepped out of the library nd found that sound came from store.. room. She remebered vansh had restricted everyone nd warned to not to go there... nd that door was also looking scary..she licked her lips.. she was about to go... but her pen felled from her hand nd rolled nd stopped at that.. scary door.. she gulped.. she took baby steps towards the door... she bend to pick the pen.. nd suddenly the door opened.. her heartbeat stopped for a second.. she saw two legs then she lifted her head nd saw vansh.. he was standing red eyes.. he was looking scary.. riddhima gulped in fear nd stood up.. in jerk he had warned everyone not to go there.. she tucked her hair behind her ears...
V:What. R. U. Doing. Here?? (Dangerous tone gritting his teeth...)

Riddhima could feel anger rising.. in him.. she could also feel he was drunk.. he was looking very scary.. that words were not coming out of her mouth..

V:I am asking u something... (he shouted)

She flinched.. her notepad and pen.. felled on floor...

R:I..i-

Before she could complete her sentence.. she was pinned at the wall.. his grip on her arm was tight.. she whinced... his blood red eyes were enough.. to scare anyone to the core.. anger was overpowering him.. he gritted his teeth.. tears were brimming in her eyes...

V:ohhhh!!! Now i get spying on me right!!!

R:N..n..

V: ohhh! Just shut up...( he shouted)

She flinched.. tears started rolling down her cheeks.. his grip was tight on her arms...

R:va...vansh.. u.. u ..r..r hur..hurting me..

Vansh gritted his teeth nd tightened his grip more on her ams.. she cried..

He was not in his senses.. he was looking scary.. anger was overpowering him nd he was drunk..

V:I gave u lil attention u thought that u are the queen of the house!!! Haaaa... wow riddhima sharma..
He didnt realise his bitter words were hurting her to the core..

V:i knew... it... i knew it... u bloody girls.. attention seekers.. u will cross every line to gain the attention... i knew it...

Riddhimas eyes widened.. at his cheap bitter nd hurtfull words.. how could he say this..

R:va..vansh.. leave.. me..

V: ohh! Now u think.. vansh raisinghania will dance on your fingers... Now.. listen to me.. u women..  STAY. IN.LIMITS...

His grip tightened.. she cried.. her tears were rolling down her cheeks.. he looked her tears.. her tears were affecting him.. he realised his grip was tight on her arms.. he left her arms..

V:now.. Go....!!!!!

She almost ran away from him she was crying bitterly she couldnt stop her tears.. she closed the door nd locked it.. she sat down wid thud.. nd kept her hand on her mouth nd cried..  some where she thought that they can live as couple.. they can make their marriage a successful marriage but now she was thinking it was a bad thought.. they both never ever.. they cant.. bond wid eachother.. she cried... whole night..
💔💔