Possession: Chapter 12 - Curseworld Pt. 2

Hello guys. This is the author. I'm sorry for the delay to getting this chapter out, I just had my wisdom teeth extraction a few days ago and I needed time to recover.

I have a few chapters ready to be posted Post-Possession and for this Skybound Saga because I knew I wouldn't have the energy or time to get them done during this week.

Thanks for being patient with me, and as always, stay safe out there.

~*~

What happened next was a blur.

People were running.

Ghosts were terrozing.

The Ninja were fighting.

But what was worse was her. The Preeminent, the living embodiement of the Cursed Realm. The one who brought Lloyd into her realm.

And it was all thanks to Morro.

Tentacles rose from the remains of the pawn shop as the Preeminent tried to adjust to her new surroundings. People were clamoring as Wu and Misako guided them onto the ferry.

"Lloyd couldn't destroy the Realm Crystal. The Preeminent has arrived."

"But where's my son?" Misako wondered.

"We need to evacuate everyone out of this town. Like, now!" Ronin said hurriedly.

The Preeminent was rising from the portal. It was looked just how the Ninja had saw her back at Cloud Kingdom, except it was was bigger than they imagined.

"Whoa!"

"What is that thing?" Kai said nervously.

"She's the Preeminent. The physical manifestation of the entire Cursed Realm." Zane explained.

"I know one thing: She ain't pretty." Cole remarked.

"Ew, gross! I'm about to lose my lunch." Jay said, a look of disgust on his face.

"If we can't stop that, we might lose Ninjago and all sixteen realms!" Katarina said. Nya shot water at one of its tentacles, but it appeared to have no affect.

Tentacles shot itself at the Ninja. Katarina and Nya formed shields around themselves, while Kai rocketed himself with his fire to get out of the way. He, Jay, Zane and Cole aimed their powers at the creature's mouth, but it did nothing. Ghosts came out of it.

"Dammit, it didn't do anything!" Katarina exclaimed.

"She didn't notice that." Zane pointed out.

"Oh, I hate unbeatable creatures!" Jay groaned.

"Hurry, on board!" Ronin said to the citizens.

"This way!"

Misako gasped and smiled. "Look, it's Lloyd!"

Ronin and Wu know for a fact that was not her son. "That's not Lloyd."

"It's Morro."

Morro laughed maniacally, holding the Realm Crystal in his hand as he rode on a tentacle. "You were wrong about me, Sensei. You said destiny didn't want me to be the Green Ninja. Well, I make my own destiny. And now yours is coming to an end!"

Misako, Wu and Ronin got in their fighting stances. "You've released this scourge and it won't stop until it has cursed all sixteen realms. I trained you to be a ninja who protects, not one who destroys!"

"You made me believe I was to become the Green Ninja! Now I am!"

A tentacle wrapped itself around Misako. She gasped. "WU!