Ch 10: Diamond Dash

Your P.O.V.

February 2nd

Riddler was now getting set up in his own makeshift office in Cherry's. After the little 'meeting' we had, he agreed to work for me. So I had some of the crew come and get his equipment. It was some blueprints, a few computers, and some servers. On top of that, with Riddler now working for me, I also had access to any information he had. And all of this information was coming from the informants he had in the gangs.

Of course, Nigma and I ultimately cut a deal when he got here. I protect him from Batman as he works on plans to humiliate him. In exchange, any info he gets from his informants would be given to me too. This way, if one of the other gangs plan to attack for example, we have a chance to fight back. All in all, it was a pretty fair deal as everyone got what they wanted. After all, you never know what kind of useful information you can get if you know the right people.

Right now, I was in my office thinking about what to do next. Penguin was my main target right now and he was likely gearing up for war. After all, taking the warehouse and porn studios had likely pissed him off. So there was no doubt that he was going to increase security for his other businesses. And thanks to Riddler's informants, I now had the locations of most of them. Each one is a place he either sells and stores guns or has a porn studio hidden in. And it is making him quite a lot of money to use at his own expense.

There were a few businesses that were still out of the ordinary. It seems that Penguin also has some other business bringing in extra cash. Apparently, there are only a handful of Penguins men who know about it. And not a single one of them is one of Riddler's informants. So whatever this operation is, Penguin is keeping it a closely guarded secret. Which means that it's worth hitting to weaken him in some way or another.

Of course, I knew that it was likely a place full of people. Likely a restaurant or something along those lines at least. After all, whatever it is has to be a big deal to Penguin. So taking it out would make him look weak and build up our reputation. But the only issue was that we have no clue as to where this racket is set up. So it's going to take some digging to figure out what Penguin is up too. But for now, I was planning on hitting a few more weapons caches.

After all, Penguin is armed with the latest in military grade weapons. So if the Warriors took them, then we'd have the weapons market locked down. And luckily, we know the location of every one of Penguins weapons caches. So all we have to do is move in, steal the guns, and it'll cripple Cobblepot. Of course, we also have to take over those porn studios too. After all, there are people who are into a lot of weird shit. So that could bring us some extra money to help us out.

In the case of territory, we're going to move in on Little Italy. And since it's connected to the Narrows via the bridge, it's a good first target. This way we can get some breathing room and expand our own turf. From what we learned from Riddler, there are over a dozen porn studios in Little Italy. We've already got three, and now we know where the others are. So that's what we're hitting first and taking our first step to eliminating Penguin. After all, we cut off his cash flow, it'll make him easier to kill. Plus a few other places are used to store guns we can steal. So it would be best to hit those places too and get the guns.

And over the last few hours, the crew has been training. But not in combat, but with weapons and targets in a little simulation I made. It wasn't much, just something to help with accuracy for starters. On top of that, it was to make them more organized in taking down our enemies. The simulation was to have them hit certain targets while they avoided others. Some of those targets being gang members while the others were innocent people. This way, they can be coordinating properly when they engage against the gangs.

The Gotham GangsterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara