Ch 11: Guns Galore

Your P.O.V.

February 9th

It's been a week since I took over the warehouse in Little Italy. With the building under the Warriors control, we had a solid foothold in the district. And over the last week, the crew has been moving in on the area. We've been able to take over most of the weapons caches and porn studios. And now most of Little Italy was under my control at this point. Of course, there was still some holdouts from Penguins crew. They were trying to do what they could to keep any presence in the area. But in a couple more days, they'll have been fully pushed out of the district.

Thanks to the caches, we had a larger arsenal of weapons. Most of them were military grade assault rifles and shotguns. There was even some cases of RPG's and other explosives like C4 and grenades. Along with some basic hand guns and SMG's to go along with them. There was even a few crates full of medical supplies too. Supplies that I've been giving to some of the people in the Narrows. The Warriors were able to open a few off the record clinics to hand them out. Thanks to that, the Warriors were much more well equipped. And the people of the Narrows are getting some much needed medical attention.

As for the porn studios, it was a good money maker. Let's just say people will pay through the nose to get their freak on. Apparently, Penguin had his men print porno magazines with the girls from their studios. Said magazines would then be sold out on the streets for cash. A couple even sold makeshift videos of girls to be sold off too. Well, now the Warriors are the ones selling most porn magazines in Little Italy. On top of that, the crew was able to hijack a shipment of electronic goods the other day. Some of them could be used to build our own servers for porn websites. So I made sure to have the crew set up a couple servers in a few studios. Once their all up in running, we'll be making more money from the porn industry.

And for some extra income, I've had the crew extended into protection rackets. There was several businesses that we're collecting protection fees from. All of which were ones that use to pay up to Penguin beforehand. Now I was offering them much better protection for less money. Sure, I could've just kept the price Penguin had the same for the protection fees. But I offered them the same type of protection for only half of Penguins price. And they reluctantly agreed, the only reason being that they had to pay less money for protection. All in all, it was a win-win situation for everyone involved.

At the moment, it was a late night at Cherry's as the bar was closing up. But the fight club was still up and running as a match was going on. I was getting ready to head to Stagg Enterprise to get Penguins guns. His shipment was coming in tonight and I was going to steal it. After all, it never hurts to make sure you have to many guns. Plus it won't take long for word to get out that Penguin lost his shipment. Well, once I steal it, but word will definitely spread like a wildfire. After making sure my armor was working, I was ready to go.

Y/n: Is the crew ready, Ryan?

Ryan: There set up across from the Stagg Enterprise building and waiting for you.

Y/n: Good, let's get those guns.

With that, I left Cherry's and used my jetpack to head to Otisburg. The area was a bit of a mixture between office buildings, real-estate agencies, and residential buildings. The district is also home to the Wayne Tech building at the heart of the district. God only knows what kind of technology Wayne has in there. I'd know if his security system wasn't so top of the line. But I'm sure I'll find a backdoor into the systems at some point. For now, I've got some Warriors to meet and guns to steal. After several minutes, I arrived at the building across the street from Stagg Enterprise.

The crew was there, a dozen Warriors waiting with a few setting up some grappling lines. We were going to use them to reach the top of the building. The reason being that the Stagg Enterprise building has roughly under fifty floors. And the building we're on only has twelve floors, including the roof. So we'd have to grapple our way up to the top to get the guns. Because thanks to Riddler's informants, we were able to find out the guns were coming in by helicopter. So the roof was an obvious place to get to the helicopter the quickest.