31

Claire didn't expect that he just listened to Alisa's words and went back to get a test tube, and saw this scene when he came back.

    Coincidentally, although 157's voice was very soft, he just heard 157 speak, which is the interstellar lingua franca. They used to think that the experimental subjects could not understand, so they communicated without any scruples in front of them.

    Claire saw the experimental subject raised his head and looked in his direction.

    It is not that there are no records of experimental subjects attacking their caregivers. It happened many times in the early days, but in recent years it has become rare. Moreover, those experimental subjects who attacked their caregivers are also usually grumpy and irritable. very different.

    Fifteen hours ago, it was still the sweet, clingy, gentle and obedient experimental subject in Claire's eyes, so the scene in front of him made him feel even more unbelievable.

    It—no, it should be called her. She was in the corner of the glass room, stretching out her tentacles to wrap around Alisa's body. Claire's throat rolled, and she almost subconsciously pressed the button to let the glass fall.

    After the glass fell, he let out a long breath, hit the back of his head on the wall, and closed his eyes weakly.

    157 was still locked in the glass room, and Claire hardly dared to look at Alisa's body which was still in the glass room.

    He leaned against the wall for a while, and then left the third district without looking back.

    Someone was watching the monitoring room all the time, and Claire knew that someone would report this matter, and he didn't want to stay here any longer.

    Not long after leaving the third district in a panic, Claire met Mendry. Looking at his direction, it seemed that he was also planning to go to the third district.

    "Mr. Mendry." The pale Claire greeted him, and then prepared to go back first.

    But unexpectedly, Mendley stopped him: "Wait a minute."

    "What's the matter?" Claire knew that the expression on his face might not be good, but he couldn't control his emotions for the time being, so he could only force a forced smile in front of Mendry.

    "Are you uncomfortable?" Claire didn't know if it was an illusion, but Mendry's voice seemed to be much gentler than usual.

    "Ah... I..." He thought of Alisa again, his face was ugly, and he tried to sort out the order of the matter.

    "...Yes."

    "Is Alisa not with you? I remember you went there together?" Mendley continued to ask patiently.

    "She... Alyssa..." Claire's eyes showed blankness, "She died, it was 157..." "Do

    you know why?"

    "I don't know... Alyssa asked me to get the test tube... I will come back I saw her lying there with a hole in her chest..." "

    So, Alisa accidentally frightened 157 when you were not around, and she was accidentally injured by it?" "

    No." Claire subconsciously He wanted to deny it, but met Mendori's puzzled eyes.

    His tone was still gentle, and Claire's thoughts were subconsciously led to another direction: "Why is it impossible?"

    Mendry asked back: "157 has always been a very gentle experimental subject."

    "And you didn't see it either." Wasn't it the specific situation at that time?"