56

In the past, Simmons didn't actually think about getting to know these "aboriginal people" in depth. In his opinion, he was just a passer-by who landed here accidentally, and would leave soon after a short stay. And before he left, he was willing to simply leave something behind for this backward civilization.

    But now, from several exchanges with these aborigines, Simmons has some vague guesses about their appearance. He looked at these aborigines, recalled some details of the past, and the guesses in his mind became more and more appropriate.

    They are likely to be artificially cultivated experimental subjects.

    Many years ago, human experimentation was banned, but it was inevitable that some people would take risks for it. In order not to be discovered by the authorities, a remote and uninhabited planet like this is indeed an ideal choice.

    Simmons also saw the news that an illegal experimental subject was seized from the news a few years ago, but knowing that such a thing existed was different from seeing it with his own eyes.

    From a human point of view, after seeing these artificially created experimental subjects standing in front of him and communicating with him face to face, he became more aware of the cruelty of such experiments.

    Not only the appearance, when you cover your eyes and communicate with them, you may not be able to tell the difference between them and humans at all, but the deformed growth environment has created their distorted concepts.

    "What are you thinking?" An experimental subject looked at him suspiciously, with a trace of concern in his eyes. During this time, they had already begun to accept the existence of Simmons unconsciously, "You seem to have some Sad."

    "Nothing." Simmons shook his head, "Can I ask another question?"

    "What question?"

    "Are you the only one on this planet?"

    An experimental subject shook his head, and he told Simon S: "There are stars."

    Stars?

    Unlike the numbers of the experimental subjects, the objects called "stars" have a name that does not consist of numbers.

    Simmons had a little curiosity about the "star", but he quickly suppressed this curiosity. If he wants to stay here, he will always know it.

    ——Simmons

    understands the principle that everything must be done step by step, so he didn't try to change anything at the beginning, but slowly drew closer to the experimental subjects.

    He glanced at the sky, then looked around at the experimental subjects who came over and squatted around the fire, and said nothing more: "Let me teach you how to roast meat." After he spoke, the experimental

    subjects Their eyes lit up, and their eyes were fixed on Simmons' movements.

    When Simmons was teaching, he was still very detailed. He also held the piece of meat in his hand as a demonstration from time to time. The transparent fat dripped along the roasted meat on the burning branches, and the aroma spread in the air. Several experimenters The body couldn't help swallowing.

    "Do you remember what I just said?" Simmons asked them.

    "remember."

    "Then is there anything you don't understand? If you don't understand, you can ask me now." Simmons induced them to ask questions.

    The experimental subjects shook their heads, they had memorized everything Simmons said.

    "It seems very simple." 77 looked at 76 confidently, "I'll give you a barbecue when I go back." The