51

"The white ones are eggs."

    76 and 77 looked at the stars suspiciously, waiting for his next words.

    "Wait for a while, and a new baby bird will hatch out of it."

    Xing Xing seriously explained to the two snakes with his own understanding. 76 and 77 subconsciously thought that this was similar to the nutrition cabin in the laboratory. thing.

    Xing Xing thought for a while, and said uncertainly: "It seems to be the same?" "

    But it doesn't have a tube connected to the outside, and there is no nutrient solution, so can new chicks hatch from it?" 77

    continued to ask : "Did they find two egg shells, put the baby bird in it, and then wait for it to grow up to a certain extent and hatch out of the shell?" In the laboratory, all the experimental

    subjects in the nutrition cabin are After the "mother" was bred, it was transferred in, so 76 and 77 couldn't figure out how the baby bird got here.

    77's question stunned Xing Xing for a moment. He thought for a while: "This is the reproduction of creatures." "When

    two animals mate in spring, one of them will naturally give birth to new cubs."

    "Mate/mating?" 77 thought of the two birds nesting in the same nest, "Is it like them?"

    But 77 recalled the way he and 76 got along, it seems that there is no difference with those two birds , but the stars say it's different.

    ——77 ,

    who didn't understand the reason, subconsciously observed the other creatures around when he was free in the back.

    In addition to a group of birds that are often noisy in front of them, the animals living nearby also have obvious performances.

    Some animals will bring food to specific objects, and there are more animals in pairs in the group. They will often be next to each other, rubbing each other's body, and then gnawing on the same piece of turf together.

    77 took the big piece of meat that 76 gave him, and felt that his behavior was no different from theirs.

    "Did I overlook something?" 77 turned his head in doubt, looking at 76 next to him.

    While he was following the other animals to observe their behavior, the time for 77 to molt soon came.

    Unlike the last year when she turned into a human form, 77's first molting after becoming an adult was unexpectedly smooth. The shed snake slough was placed in a corner of the cave by 77. As soon as he walked out, he saw the guard at the door. With 76.

    "Is there something uncomfortable?" 76 looked up and down 77's body, seeing that he was in a good state of mind, he was slightly relieved.

    "I'm fine." 77 raised his eyes and looked at him, wondering if it was because he hadn't seen 76 for more than half a day during the molting period, and now he couldn't move his eyes from looking at 76.

    77's line of sight slowly descends from 76's face, from his face to the black tail, it seems that there is no place that is not to his liking.

    76 also noticed his gaze, feeling a little cramped inexplicably, his tail was a little unnaturally stiff, and he looked in 77's direction: "Is there something wrong with me?" "No." 77 shook his

    head , "It's just that I haven't seen you for a long time, and I miss you very much."

    "Is that so?" There was a trace of doubt in 76's eyes, and he naturally remembered the last time he and 77 met, it seemed that it was only half a day away from now .