55

After receiving the prey exchanged by the experimental subjects, Simmons initially thought it was the kindness shown by the aborigines.

However, when the experimental subjects took the initiative to bring their prey to exchange supplies with him for the second time, Simmons actively tried to approach them, but found that when he took a step forward, the aborigines looked at him. frowned.

He cleverly understood the meaning and stepped back to his original position.

"What's the reason you came to see me?" He asked proactively.

The experimental subjects pushed forward the prey they had brought: "We want to exchange something with you."

Simmons was taken aback for a moment, and also felt that the experimental subjects had put a bunch of animals outside their starship a few days ago. I know what to do.

"This is what I intend to give you." Simmons vaguely felt that some of the concepts of these aborigines were a bit deformed, and he just seemed to emphasize to them, "I am willing to give it to you, so there is no need to exchange it with other things."

But The aborigines understood what he said, but they were not very willing to do what he said, and insisted on completing the exchange.

77 took a step forward, put the vine tied with the prey in his hand, then stepped back and stood by 76's side.

Simmons subconsciously took a step forward to catch up. Almost at the same time, 76 blocked 77, trying to block Simmons' sight.

Simmons had no choice but to back away, tied the vines to the nearby tree, and signaled to the experimental subjects that he had accepted it.

"I'll get you some food." He said and turned back.

Thinking of a group of aborigines outside holding the prey he had caught and wanting to exchange food with him, Simmons hesitated in choosing various snacks, and always subconsciously considered whether the people outside would like them when picking them up.

But he quickly remembered that he basically had no communication with the aborigines outside, and naturally he didn't know their preferences.

In the end, he picked out some snacks and pushed them out with a small cart. He thought of something before he hesitated and put some of them aside before going out.

After he went out, he looked at the expressions of the aborigines. Seeing that the food was obviously half less than last time, there was no expression of dissatisfaction on their faces, but they dragged the small cart after he let go Go over and start dispensing.

Until the end of the distribution, they didn't show dissatisfaction with the amount of food Simmons brought over. Simmons frowned even more when he saw this.

They are obsessed with exchange and barter, but they don't know how to measure the value of the items they exchange, or they don't understand the concept at all.

Seeing that the experimental subjects were about to turn around and leave after getting a satisfying snack, Simmons called them back: "Wait a minute." The

experimental subjects stopped and looked back at him seriously, intending to listen to what he had to say What.

"This is just part of this exchange." Simmons said, "There are still some things I haven't brought out just now."

--The

experimental subjects waited for him outside for a while, but Simmons came out with more than just food , with a scale.