85

During the years at Emperor Star, 76 and 77 met many different people and made several good friends.

    A year before graduation, 77 received a wedding invitation.

    "I'm going to marry Chris." The friend handed him the invitation, then looked around and asked why 76 wasn't there, he smiled shyly, "I always see you two together, today I'm not used to seeing you alone."

    "He has something to do." 77 blinked and looked down at the exquisite invitation card in his hand.

    "That's it." The friend scratched his head, "Anyway, if you are notified, it is equivalent to him being notified."

    The friend's expression was a little serious: "After graduation, everyone should go their separate ways. Chris and I think Let’s hold the wedding while everyone is still here.”

    Speaking of this, my friend thought of 76 and 77.

    Compared with most people in the school, 76 and 77's relationship is very low-key. It doesn't mean that they deliberately conceal their relationship, but that they get along very naturally, and they are very calm in front of other people. The intimacy is visible to the naked eye, but because they are too frank, they have not done too intimate behavior outside, and it makes people suspect that they are just good friends.

    Later, when a friend asked, I realized that they were a couple.

    "I don't know if I will have a chance to receive your wedding invitation before I leave." Before leaving, the friend joked with a smile.

    The wedding...

    77 only realized that he and 76 hadn't held a wedding after hearing what his friend said, mainly because the experimental subjects didn't have this kind of awareness.

    After 76 came back, 77 handed him the invitation and told his friend the news. After checking with 76 to make sure they could spare time, they started to stay on the sidelines again.

    "What are you thinking?" 76 asked casually.

    77 seemed to be stopped by the question, his eyes drifted to the side, and then he said: "It's nothing." But his ears slowly turned red.

    For some reason, he subconsciously didn't want 76 to see the interface he had just searched for.

    Until before going to sleep, 77 was still thinking about the things he found on the star network.

    Regarding the content related to the wedding, there are all kinds of information on the star network, and one of the more popular answers stayed in 77's mind.

    ——Marriage is a matter for two people, but I still want a perfect wedding, bring him in front of the people I care about, and tell them that this is my lover, the object to spend the rest of my life with in the future.

    ——

    76 soon heard the idea of ​​having a wedding from 77. They first contacted Simmons. 76 and 77 were lucky, and he happened to have a signal to communicate at that time.

    Upon hearing that they had decided to have a wedding, Simmons was delighted for them and asked for the date so he could get back in time.     Before the conversation ended, Simmons

    suddenly remembered something, and asked them: "Have you obtained a marriage certificate now?"

Folks, marriages in the empire require a marriage certificate, so, until Simmons mentioned it, 76 and 77 didn't remember that they hadn't received a marriage certificate yet.

    76 and 77 acted very quickly. After realizing it, they found a working day to register their marriage. When they walked out of the Civil Affairs Bureau, 77 opened the paper marriage certificate, looked at the photo posted on it, and took a picture by accident. A picture, sent a circle of friends.

    ——

    The news of 76 and 77's registration was lively in the circle of friends, and it gradually subsided before the wedding of the friend who handed over the invitation last time.

    76 and 77, who participated in the wedding scene for the first time, were still a little novel. They looked at the wedding scene and thought about what they should do when they had their wedding.

    When it came time to throw the bouquet, the flowers fell directly into 76's arms. Thinking of the photos some time ago, the friends laughed narrowly, looking at 76 and 77: "It seems that we should be able to drink your wedding wine soon Alright."

    ——

    76 and 77 have put a lot of thought into this wedding, and 77 occasionally thinks of the "perfect" wedding in the comments on Starnet, and thinks it makes sense, but he doesn't know what a perfect wedding should look like of.

    On the wedding day of 76 and 77, the weather was fine, and they invited many guests, besides the star Simmons and other experimental subjects, as well as the friends they met in school, making the wedding scene lively.    

      Although the preparations were adequate, there were still some unexpected incidents at the wedding scene.

      Originally, Simmons planned to have Little Moon give rings to the two fathers, but I don’t know if the nervousness of 76 and 77 infected him. After walking the red carpet with the ring, he just grabbed the ring box, looked up at 76 and 77, and forgot about the next steps.     After the wedding, 77 and 76 lay on the bed together. After a day's wedding process, both of them were a little tired.    

       77 stretched out his hand to hold 76's, but at this moment the door suddenly opened a crack, the same tired little moon appeared hugging the pillow, "I've been waiting for you for a long time, why haven't you come to my room today?"

       Little Moon, who didn't have two fathers to put him to sleep, yawned, and he remembered Simmons's strange-sounding words about letting him sleep alone. Little Moon hesitated for a moment, and looked at them eagerly at the door, "Can I come in and sleep with you?"

      77 still softened seeing him, and beckoned: "Come here.  

    " Lying between the two of them with a small pillow, they snored quickly.    

    After he fell asleep, 76 skillfully picked him up and walked out of the room softly.  

    A few minutes later, 76 reappeared at the door.  

     "Did you wake up?" 77 asked.

    76 nodded: "I slept very soundly." Little Moon has always slept well, and she has never woken up halfway through being carried back to her bedroom so many times.

    Hearing this, 77 smiled and stretched out his hand towards him.

    When 76 returned to the room with the little moon in his arms, he suddenly understood what a perfect wedding was for him.

    76, Little Moon, and other people he cares about can get the idea of ​​holding a wedding. They first contacted Simmons. 76 and 77 were lucky, and he happened to have a signal at that time.

---END