34

Mendley was not ignorant of the private rumors in the lab during this time, and he waited silently for the rumors to ferment until someone broke out in a regular meeting.

    The request to watch videos related to 157 and Alisa was suppressed by Mendori with a strong attitude: "They have been locked in the glass room all the time. As long as no one breaks the rules to open the glass room, there will be no great danger. "

    "Even if they really broke the glass, they still can't leave the third district."

    Mendley looked at the restless group of people in the conference room, and asked: "So what are you worried about?" "

    In more At that time, high risk meant high return, and I think you have already experienced it in these years.” After entering the laboratory, Mendry has been providing them with extremely generous remuneration, which is absolutely impossible for them to obtain through normal means. .

    Although he refused to release the death video of 157 and Alyssa, Mendry acquiesced in the fact that the experimental subject may be malicious to humans.

    "Our laboratory has been in existence for nearly twenty years. Many of you here have come from that stage, and everyone is living well until now." "So just pay

    attention to keeping a distance from the experimental subjects, right? ?”

    Mendley looked at the researchers who were gradually calming down around him, and continued to speak: “The recent experiments are very successful, and the healing potions and other products obtained from the experimental subjects are selling well on the black market, and they have always been auctioned for high prices. "

    His voice changed: "Experiments related to star rocks and human genes violate interstellar laws.

    " The upper limit of lifespan has been increased to 300 years. Correspondingly, the prison time for some crimes has also been greatly increased.

    Mendry showed a smile that was not a smile, and his eyes swept over the researchers in the meeting room whose eyes were wandering: "When you followed me into the laboratory and participated in the starstone experiment, you didn't back down. Why are you here? When did you suddenly start to get scared?"

    Mendley showed them the profits obtained from the experimental subjects over the years, and the distribution of these benefits, not surprisingly, he saw that many people were shaken in their eyes.

    His voice was softer than before: "Most jobs are dangerous, aren't they?" "It's

    not just work..." Mendry said, "Traveling on a suspension car may cause a car accident, Unfortunately, you will encounter cosmic storms or star thieves plundering in the universe..." "

    Compared to these, they are in the cage, and we are outside the cage..." Mendry said, and put the Showing them the weapons reserves, he pointed to the various weapons in the projection, "We have enough power to deal with their revenge, don't we?" "Not to mention..." Mendry's voice

    paused, and his fingers slipped , the photos of several experimental subjects showed that they were all early dead experimental subjects.

    "22, 09..." Mendley counted the numbers of these experimental subjects, "After they exposed their aggressiveness, they were all destroyed, right?" "The most important thing is that the remaining

    experimental subjects are now awake. At the time, there was almost no record of hurting people."

    After he finished speaking, the researchers who were already a little waver hesitated even more, and several of them were almost completely convinced by him. Mendry glanced around briefly, then cleared his throat, and after everyone looked at him, he said: "About this issue, everyone can go back and think about it slowly, let's discuss the next one first. Question."

Specimen 77जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें