72

Because it was too late, the little girl was taken back by Simmons, planning to contact the orphanage the next day to send her back.

    Compared with Simmons, she has a better impression of the experimental subjects. On the way back with Simmons and the others, she always chatted with the experimental subjects from time to time.

    On the way, the experimental subjects didn't answer the conversation very much, and Simmons took the initiative to answer the conversation beside him, and also inquired about the specific situation of the little girl.

    Her new adopters are a young couple who decided to adopt a child after a moment of enthusiasm, but within two days they felt that the child was troublesome, so after drinking too much tonight, they threw her on the side of the road as they wished .

    "They went out to drink and brought their children?" Simmons frowned, obviously disapproving of this behavior.

    "And drunk driving." The little girl added beside her.

    She went on to explain why they brought themselves with them when they went out: "They were afraid that I would secretly take things from the house when I was alone at home." So after being adopted, when she was in that house, there would be at least one adult in the house, the little girl said Here he pouted, "I never thought about it that way."

    "It's too much." Simmons's affection for the couple of adopters mentioned by the little girl was getting lower and lower.

    The experimental subjects were a little curious listening to their conversation, and couldn't help inserting the topic. They originally thought that all children had corresponding parents. After their parents passed away, they might start to live slowly by themselves. Like those animals on the planet.

    "It will be very difficult for children to live alone without their parents." "

    But there are always accidents. Some people unfortunately lose their parents." Adults may feel strange about their problems, but The child didn't think too much, "The dean said that my parents died in a traffic accident." "

    Children without parents will be sent to the orphanage."

    "What is an orphanage?" The little girl asked patiently. Explain to my new friends, "It is a place where many children without parents live, and there are deans and teachers."

    77 thought, it sounds like it has some similarities with the laboratory.

    "Then there will be some well-meaning people coming to adopt the children, and the adopted children will have new parents." The little girl said her own understanding, and when the experimental subjects saw it, she added, "Just with me Same."

    Then she looked up at Simmons: "I'll see them in court, right?" "

    Who?" Simmons asked subconsciously without responding.

    "My adopter."

    "I heard from my sister from the orphanage that interstellar law stipulates that children will be sentenced to three years in prison before abandoning them." "

    Why?" The experimental subjects were puzzled.

    "Because you choose a child, you should be responsible to him/her." The little girl replied naturally, "Abandonment, abuse, and violence are not advisable." "Sister Alyssa said that when you choose

    a Child, bring him home, then he is your responsibility. Not only material needs, raising a child is not enough to let him grow up, but also to give him a lot of love to grow." Although she also I don't fully understand the meaning of Alisa's big words, but subconsciously remember these words firmly.

    "Is that so?"

    "Why not?" The little girl asked strangely.

    "It's like raising a puppy. After you decide to raise it, you have to provide it with food every day, clean the house, and take it out for a walk regularly." After listening to her words, the experimental subjects were thoughtful

    . Looking at Simmons, after the little girl left, 77 looked at Simmons and asked the experimental subjects' troubled question: "If it is 'Mom', will he be brought to court?" They all

    looked looked at Simmons, looking extremely curious about the answer.

    "If so, what punishment was he sentenced to?"