53

When 77 went back, 76 had been waiting there for a while.

    "Did you go to meet the stars just now?" 76 asked him.

    77 nodded and looked at 76: "I have some questions that I can't understand."

    He then relayed to 76 the conversation he had just had with Xing Xing.

    "In other words, Xing Xing said that our recent strange behavior is because of courtship, right?"

    76 thought for a while, and looked at 77 seriously: "But even if it's not for courtship, I would still do these things for you." It's just not It's just an exaggeration like now. At the same time, 76 also believes that 77 is the same as himself.

    When the two snakes said this, they fell into silence together.

    They pondered this question slowly while eating.

    77 and 76 thought about it for a long time, but it was actually hard for him to imagine the scene of a new experimental subject appearing between himself and 76.

    He is used to the fact that the young will be taken out of the nutrition cabin, and will only get a number that belongs to him after he survives successfully.

    This kind of unknown made 77 subconsciously want to avoid it.

    However, he also yearns for the intimate contact that will come after he succeeds in courtship from Xing Xing's mouth.

    Xingxing is not very clear about this aspect. In his mouth, the two animals that court and receive courtship will build nests together, hunt together, or raise young together during their partnership. Inseparable, but may part ways in the next quarter.

    "What else can they do specifically?"

    Xing Xing thought for a while, and told 77 seriously: "Kissing, hugging, and more intimate mating/mating."

    ——Two

    human snakes leaning together and chattering Saying this, 77 finally leaned on 76's shoulder and told him: "Xing Xing asked me if I would agree to your courtship."

    "Then how did you answer?"

    76 thought for a while: "You don't know either?"

    Hearing this, 77 couldn't help laughing, his forehead rested on 76's shoulder, feeling his tail being entwined by another tail Standing up, 76 said: "I always feel that this is a very important question, and it needs to be answered carefully."

    He also said: "But it doesn't matter, we still have a long time to think about it."

    ——Although

    he said There is still a long time to think about it, but during the spring breeding season, the two snakes will inevitably desire each other.

    Their intimacy became more and more frequent with the arrival of the estrus period that they didn't know about. After another kiss, the two snakes looked at each other. 77 looked down at 76's tail, which was at the position of the cloaca The scales on it are flapping slightly.

    ——The

    two human snakes soon ushered in the estrous period.

    77 was the first to enter the estrus period, and 76, who came back from hunting, smelled a very special smell, with an inexplicable attraction.

    He put down his prey and walked into the cave, and saw that 77 had changed into a human form at some point, holding the animal fur that had been collected after winter in his arms, and tried hard to absorb the breath of 76 that remained on it.