41

The boredom of the experimental subjects came faster than they imagined.

    They have planned many prison escapes and imagined their life after leaving the glass room more than once.

    But when they really left the glass room and shut the "mother" in, the subjects found that outside the transparent glass wall, there was still a vertical wall.

    It seems that I have just entered a larger cage from a smaller cage, and the boring life without any variables seems to have never changed except that I no longer need to do experiments.

    Most of the time, the experimental subjects who didn't know what to do wandered the empty corridors and wandered among the shelves in the storage room, but soon, these became dull.

    Occasionally, they would go to the third district to see the "mother" who was locked in the glass room. However, after the researchers saw the experimental subjects, some people could not control their screams, and they were not very willing to go there too often.

    In fact, being reversed with "mother" did not make them as happy as they thought.

    After thinking about it, 155 concluded: "Just like after I killed 'mother', I thought I would be happy."

    But when Erro died, he felt sad.

    The experimental subjects were all aware of this. Some experimental subjects never appeared in the third area after feeding the researcher a few times. Only others, such as 33 and 35, liked to see "Mom" when feeding. "The expression of fear.

    The face of the little girl behind the flower buds "giggled" and she waved her vines, hearing a few screams with satisfaction.

    Then she turned her head to look at 33: "Look, I wouldn't be so afraid of being pushed onto the laboratory table when I was a child." ——77, who had just

    finished

    eating, with a slightly distended belly, was dragged by 76 for a walk in the corridor.

    After not being under the control of the researchers, they really indulged a lot in many ways. When they feel hungry, they go to the storage room and cold storage to find food. When they encounter the food they like, they will inevitably overeat.

    The well-fed 77 was a little lazy, dragging his tail casually behind him, followed 76's footsteps and walked forward slowly, and couldn't help hiccupping while walking.

    The two human snakes walked forward, and their movements stopped suddenly.

    77 pressed his hand against the wall, and propped his body up with his tail. He got close to the gap in the ceiling, where he saw a group of small black bugs.

    They have three segments on their bodies, two thin tentacles on top of their heads, and three pairs of feet. They crawl on the ceiling in an orderly manner, forming a thin black line.

    77's eyes followed their footsteps, and finally found that they were attracted by the sugar and meat residue left by the experimental subjects in the ceiling compartment.

    "I've never seen them in the laboratory." 77 curiously pinched a small bug, picked it up and looked at the light for a while, the six-legged bug was waving its tentacles in his hand, After being put back by 77, he quickly integrated into the team.

    "Where did they come from?" It was clear at a glance that these were definitely not creatures raised by the researchers, they came in from the "outside" where they had not yet found a passage.