Chapter 28

The number of potted plants ordered by Brother Han was quite large. Apart from some small ones placed on desks and windowsills, there were also some to be placed in corridors and corners of the office. In the latter case, Lu Lingxi helped Brother Han pick out more than thirty large-leaved golden pothos and . These plants were not usually placed in the shop because they took up too much space, so if necessary, you had to go to the plant nursery to prepare them.

Lu Lingxi planned to go to the plant nursery after the shop closed and change the pots to clay ones in advance. All the green plants in Tiny Garden also needed to be repotted to clay pots.

After carefully keeping the accounts, Lu Lingxi found a merry apron that Du Lin had prepared for him earlier and put it on. He was wearing shorts today, and the apron hung down just over the edge of his shorts. From the front, it looked like the young man was wearing nothing but the apron, which was quite an unexpected match with the silly sheep printed on it. A smile flashed in Yan Yue's eyes as he asked, "What are you going to do?"

Lu Lingxi took out several clay pots from under the cashier's desk and pointed at them, explaining, "The green plants that Brother Han ordered need uniform clay pots, and the pots need to be changed before delivery."

The green plants in Tiny Garden were all in plastic pots, except for a few begonias in full bloom in porcelain pots.

As plastic pots were cheap, they were usually given away for free as add-ons when customers bought something. However, most customers didn't like plastic pots and would buy other pots specifically, which was another major source of income for Tiny Garden, apart from the plants. In the list of Brother Han, over a hundred clay pots cost a lot of money.

After Lu Lingxi finished speaking, he was about to move the chlorophytum hanging above his head. Yan Yue stopped him in time, "I'll do it."

Lu Lingxi blinked, compared their heights and obediently moved out of the way. Tiny Garden was small in size and Du Lin had thought of a number of ways to make reasonable use of the space, and the plants hanging from the ceiling was one of them. Many hanging and climbing plants were suspended overhead.

Lu Lingxi usually needed to step on a small stool for watering and caring for them, but Yan Yue only needed to stand on tiptoe and stretch out his hands to easily pick the chlorophytum that was out of his reach.

"What else do you need?" Yan Yue followed Lu Lingxi's command and placed the chlorophytum in the corner, looking at Lu Lingxi with a faint smile.

Lu Lingxi looked at his height with some envy and pointed out a few more potted plants, all of which needed to be taken down and repotted.

Yan Yue rolled up his sleeves and was about to go get them, "Wait a minute." Lu Lingxi suddenly thought of something and stopped him.

Yan Yue was a bit confused, but Lu Lingxi had already turned around, found another apron behind the cashier's desk and handed it to him. Generally, in order not to get dirty in the shop, everyone needed to wear an apron. Yan Yue in his shirt and pants looked like a well-dressed elite, which really didn't suit working in a gardening shop, so Lu Lingxi thought it would be better to give Yan Yue an apron.

Yan Yue looked at the grey wolf apron handed to him and chuckled, raising his eyebrows slightly, "I wear it?"

Lu Lingxi also felt that this apron didn't suit Yan Yue, but there was nothing else that would fit, so he had to smile shyly and explain, "It won't be good to get your clothes dirty."

The young man's eyes were shining brightly as he looked at Yan Yue, his eyelashes fluttering like butterfly wings, the dimples appearing at the corners of his mouth. Yan Yue now finally understood what a "beauty trap" meant. At this time, let alone wearing this funny apron in front of the boy, he was willing to walk on the street in it.