³ Intimaté

💜 vote if you enjoy reading 💜

___________________________________

" I'm a servant from the campsite." Taehyung said in a fearful tone and half of the syllables drowned in his gulps.

" I didn't see you yesterday at the site." General's sound echoed in the silence.

"I was outside picking up the clay for the gallery." Taehyung answered fidgeting on his cloth.

"Oh! Were you the one who put the clay"? He asked to which the meek boy nodded his head.

" Excellent choice of mud. It was so smooth and has the perfect water ratio." He praised the quiet boy before looking around the place.

" How old are you?" General asked to which Taehyung answered eighteen.

" Young Boys like you should not be so shy. Look into my eyes." General suggested.

Taehyung immediately looked at his ocean blue eyes which has the potential to immerse his muddy brown orbs. His breathe hitched when his eyes wandered over the soft button nose of the General and then the tongue that grazed over his lips. He is a captivating and dominating human being.

" I need a favor from you." Again the deep baritone echoed inside Taehyung's ears.

"Sure. General." Taheyung again ducked his head down in anticipation of the command.

" I need you to help me put oil on my body." General said to which Taehyung's eyes went wide in shock.

"There are females in the house equipped to serve you." Taehyung said half heartedly even though something in him snapped when he think about other females lingering their soft hands on the General's body.

" I asked you to do it. Any problem?"

"No."

"Then get dressed and join me on the river bank."

The male walked away while Taehyung pulled himself up from the drooler he was, looking at the retreating man's muscles.

I'm drooling because I too would like to have muscles or why else I gawk at him like a dog in rabbies.

Taehyung dressed up decently, also binding his chubby chest and wearing his belt properly. He approached the male who was patiently waiting for the boy.

Once taehyung was noted by the superior male, he tossed his top at which Taehyung involuntarily closed his eyes. He has never seen a naked rippled man. It is either Jimin or some frat boys but none with huge biceps and four pair of abs.

The male called him and motioned to get the warm oil from the flat stone stool.

Taehyung stood behind the General and slowly started to pour the oil on either of his shoulder and gently massaged it over his clavicles, neck and back.
The rare combination scents of sandalwood and roasted almonds lured his senses. His eyes got trapped on the indelible ink that formed patterns on the soldier's right hand as well as the scattered scars on his body.

" Your hands are soft."

Taehyung hummed not knowing how to respond.

The boy came in front, trapped between the General's thighs and began applying the oil on his chest with shakey hands.

"What is your name, boy?"

" Kim Taehyung."

"Your all wishes will come true." Jungkook whispered, perceiving the meaning of that name.