²² Enemy

" NO. NO. This cannot be happening. He is mine. I am his queen. I am the one he is supposed to touch and sleep with. HE IS MINE..." It was an uproarious scream, echoing inside the dark room. The curtains were kept close and the exorbitant vase pieces were broken and smeared with blood.

"Don't loose hope." Even though Conred's countenance screeched despair and anger, he controlled his inner animal and consoled his little sister.

" Hope! Seriously, you were the one who told me that you will get him for me and now look what happened! That faggot married my man and today they will spend their night together. Can you guarantee that they will simply cuddle and sleep. Didn't i make it clear that his hands must slither on my body? Aren't i the one who is supposed to have a taste of him? Didn't I spend all these years waiting and loving him? Didn't I do everything to stop this from happening?" She screamed, fingers engrossed in pinching her hair from the roots.

" Lia, that faggot might have been the one to marry him but I promise, you will be the one to carry his baby on your womb. And through the baby, you will be the queen and we will together keep this country in our palm." He said, determination was evident on his cruel face. 

An unsatisfied but hopeful smirk crawled on her face too.

............................................................................

Sunlight was dainty when it pierced inside the General's personal chamber. Taehyung whimpered, realizing the weight on his chest. His breath tightened at the sight of Jungkook's pierced lips closer to his dark nipples. He raised his fingers to trace the other's facial features which appeared so soft and minute beneathe his finger tips. The older’s tattooed palm is cupping his other boob casually. Jungkook purred in satisfaction when Taehyung traced his squished lips. Jungkook's left leg is in between Taehyung’s thighs which made the younger difficult to move his posture.

" Kookie.." a parted breathe accompanied his shaky voice. There isn't an answer as expected.

" Kookie, please..get up. We are late." Taehyung moistened his lips and tried to move his head away from his chest. With great effort, he pressed him to the bed and ran to the washroom before Jungkook opens his eyes and sees his naked self under sunlight. The older whined with the loss of contact but slept embracing the warmth till Taehyung readied himself to go to the royal arena. The younger's attention wavered from his new worn clothes when Namjoon knocked on the door and entered with permission.

" That boy is still sleeping? Doesn't he know that you have to attend the royal feast today? Many people of relevance and ranks are attending the feast." Namjoon murmured more to himself before walking over to the bed.

" Hyungie, he is n..naked." Taehyung called out with an abstinence.

" Nothings new been sprouted there fornight. I guess."  Namjoon smirked and shook the boy.

"You can go Taehyung-ahh, Jin is waiting for you to join." Namjoon informed before employed in pulling up the boy who used to wake up even before the sun does. A small smile crept knocked his dimples out.

"I'm happy for you."

............................................................................

" Oh tell me how did it go?" Jimin's eyebrows moved in a weird way that made Taehyung laugh heavily. His eyes are puffy and red as the after effects of yesterday's alcoholic merriment. Jin is feeding porridge to Minji and occasionally Jimin too.

" Nothing Jiminie... we only cuddled." Taehyung said, surpressing his laughter. He also remembered the small talks that Jungkook offered about his childhood before enrollment and training to soothe the boy to sleep. Whenever the boy murmured apologies for he had soiled, Jungkook dismissed and distracted him with long kisses. Taehyung fought to supress the weird sensation happening in his whole body. He doesn't know why his thighs quivered so much when Jungkook's hands slithered along the surface or his waist moved away from the bed in sheer ecstacy. His breast felt sore even without them being pressed or bound and the inability to take slow and normal breaths when Jungkook comes closer was another problem for which he needs immediate solutions to.

"Your face is so red." Minji said aloud, with a mouth full of porridge which pulled Taehyung back from his reverie.

" Jin Hyungie, What is with the royal Feast?" Taehyung asked after the silent quandary.

"It more likely resembles to a meeting than a feast. Speaking with facts, it is a microcosm of Korea's kingly figures, higher rank officials, legal protectors, traders and merchants." Jin said, wiping Minji's mouth with the cloth. "Joonie told me once that Jungkook hates such flashy chit chats and walks out after almost roasting the pompous and greedy scumbags." Before he gets the chance to talk further, the door opened with Jungkook and Namjoon trudging together into the room.

Taehyung's eyes twinkled seeing Jungkook in a sky blue coloured Jeogori. The colour suits him so good and matches with his alluring orbs. Their eyes locked for a solid minute before the Min brothers asked permission to get in.

" Everyone is awaiting for the new couple." Suga said, pinning his raven hair into a messy man bun. Yoongi stood stoically behind his twin.

Taehyung's palm became sweaty on their route to the dining chamber. Min and Kim went to their respective brigades while Jin and Jimin were left behind in their room. Jungkook gave side glances to his husband who looked very pale. He dismissed the guards accompanying them and pulled Taehyung to his chest, side hugging him.

" You are Jeon Taehyung now. No one will question your position or my love for you. So my baby doesn't need to burn your pretty brain. And if it becomes unbearable, you will tell me and we will leave. Is that okay?" Jungkook interlaced their fingers and gave a enduring kiss on the other's cheek before entering the chamber.

First half of the feast went normal with Queen mother introducing everyone to Taehyung. The boy casted a welcoming smile and patiently heard their conversation with his husband. Many of their eyes wandered unnecessarily on Taehyung’s body which disturbed him to some extend but kept his unbothered face to smile at Jungkook. He doesn't want Jungkook to know he is uncomfortable for the sake of stately matters.

" Want me to peel off the shrimp?" Jungkook asked, coming near to Taehyung’s ear. The boy wants to nod but what If the other officials think Jungkook is so whipped for him, hence he denied. Jungkook nodded his head and regained his position. It's for the first time that Taehyung is seeing such an exotic feast on table. Their marriage banquet included only Korean dishes but this has continental fervor. He doesn't know how to eat half of them without embarrassing himself. Without breakfast, his tummy wriggled and cried for food. Jungkook silently dropped the peeled shrimps on his plate and placed the sauce besides the plate.

" I think I have had enough. You can have the rest." Jungkook gave him a sly smile and flickered his eyes. Taehyung happily ate those and the other delicacies which Jungkook occasionally dropped on his plate. There were cautious eyes looking at these ventures shared between the couple with awe and surprise. Jungkook never really bothered to spend the feast with them after the discussions about the armaments and state policies. They were surprised to see how this small and gentle boy is controlling the stallion of their kingdom.

The door opened suddenly, putting Taehyung at an unapprehended silence.
Wind howled into Taehyung's ears for a second and he lost the smile he has been wearing. Jungkook became alert at the sudden change and pried for the reason when the servant announced the entry of the Palace Advisor.

He was a sturdy man of forty with features far fetched from Koreans. His pale complexion is adorned with the silk read coloured, stitched cloth along with the jewelleries. His amber eyes shone with sheer expectation.

" Oh! Thomas" Queen mother welcomed the man. " Hope your works of personal interest went good." She beamed.  The man eyed the small male settled besides the General after greeting the King and Queen, then the elders. Tracing his line of sight, Queen mother tells, " Oh! This is Jeon Taehyung, Consort of the General." His amber eyes gleamed at the boy and his feet took him towards the couple. Taehyung stood up from his seat and Jungkook also joined, seeing his mentor of palace affairs, the latter plastered a countenance that is similar to a smile.

"Congratulations Jeon." He held the General's hands and gave a firm swing.

" Nice to meet you Jeon Taehyung!." Taehyung smiled.

His lips curled in a sinister smile.

"I'm Thomas. Thomas Conred. Hope we can be good acquaintances" His hands not so gently pressed Taehyung's lean fingers.

     💜 vote if you enjoy reading it 💜