¹⁵ Nightmare

" Get the fuck out of my life Kim Taehyung. What did you expect huh! Me, the General of Raven Army, the only brother of the Ruling king would love a simple subject like you. You, an hermaphrodite of ridiculous existence." Jungkook roared, his eyes fumed with anger.

Why?

Because Taehyung had just confessed his love when his feelings became unbearable to withhold.

The General would have struck him if the boy was fit to afford another beating. Tears dripped down his flushed cheeks unceremoniously.

" Please... koo..."

" koo... please... don't l...leave me...koo...I...kookieee." Taehyung sobbed.

" Baby... what happened ?" A calm yet suspecting voice interrupted his weeping.

" K..ookie.."

" Yes baby.. I'm here.. Tae, open your eyes baby. It's just a nightmare. Please Tae.." The voice pleaded.

When Jungkook was about to leave the bedside to call their palace doctor, the boy strongly gripped at Jungkook's calloused palm. With a sudden gasp, General's eyes locked with the boy's teary ones.

" Are you in pain, Tae? Why are you crying? Wait, let me call the doctor." Jungkook said to which Taehyung gasped for air and shook his head in slow pace.

" Then why is my Taebear crying? You will be fine in no time and will be as perfect as to run behind all the butterflies in this kingdom." Jungkook said, seating next to him on the bed, patting the boy's head carefully.

" Are y..you hurt anywhere ? They didn't cause any pain to you right." Taehyung asked in a raspy voice while his fingers slowly traced Jungkook's hollow cheeks. He looked as tired as the sick male.

Maybe his sleeplessness is because of me, Taehyung thought.

Jungkook shook his head fervently. He kept his palm over Taehyung's shivering one that was already placed on his cheeks. The rival team didn't cause him any physical pain but seeing the limp body of the younger washed in his own blood was a terrible image carved in his mind which has no intentions to go away until he sees Taheyung healthy and happy.

"You can shift me to the maid quarters soon." Taehyung said with a painful undertone.

" What ?" Jungkook's eyes widened but casted a small smile, realizing the boy's sense of credibility on belongingness.

"Tae, You are not one of the maids in this palace. You are my pretty little savior, aren't you?" Jungkook teased rubbing his nose with the other's.

"Am I only here because I saved you, nothing else?" Taehyung asked, his consciousness at the verge of crying.

" What else ?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow in a questioning tone even though his mind chanted to kiss the heck out of the whimpering male. He prepared to tease the other for a bit, only to play with his mind for thinking he is not credible enough for his love and as a punishment for jumping in front of dangers. As a result of his thoughts, Jungkook casted a dubious frown at the tired male.

Taehyung retreated his palm from Jungkook's cheek in one long shot before lying on the good side of his shoulder. Jungkook smiled and shook his head.

"Rest for some time until I come back with the doctor." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's ear pinna and left in long strides.

Jimin trudged inside after Jungkook had left. He lied near to Taehyung and slowly caressed his cheeks to wake up the pretending male.

"Koo.." Taehyung groggingly called to which Jimin poked his little finger on his cheeks and pouted.