¹² Confession

" What the heck is wrong with you sloth?" Lisa shouted at Taehyung who was carrying a pot of hot stew. Upon hearing the loud voice, he trudged a bit but kimchima caught him and steadied before he fall with the pot.

The older glared at her and asked her to leave them. Lisa shrugged and walked away.

" What happened baby? You seem to be in another world." Kimchima asked, gently stroking his hair.

Taehyung who has been controlling his brimming tears and emotions uncoiled at her chest. He hugged her tightly and started to cry.

"H..he is l..leaving me." He said in between his sobs.

Kimchima took his tiny face in her palm and kissed his forehead.

" Your Jiminie didn't get recruited yet. He is only going to drop them at the palace and will join you after that. " Kimchima

The official validiction will be taking place after one week. Soldiers almost packed up their belongings and is getting ready to leave. Some of them had already left. General seemed too busy with work and detailing that Taehyung didn't even get a glimpse of him after the announcement. His poor heart is feeling neglected, ignored and stabbed.

"Oh poor boy. Stop crying. See, here comes your Jimine." Kimchima held his face and slowly directed it towards a bedazzled Park Jimin whose eyes are also twinkling with tears.

Jimin ran towards them and crashed at her chest on the other side. Both the boys started to wail and eventually drenched the older's cloth.

"Oh God! These boys!" Kimchima stroked both of their hair, thinking they are crying for each other unknown to the fact that they are wailing for the man they have certain feelings for.

"Now stop crying otherwise I will let you two get married."

Well that worked. Both of them shoved each other and wiped their cheeks effortlessly. Kimchima let them go out to have a talk and turned to work.

They have walked in complete silence until,

" Are you delusional to cry for The General?" Jimin asked, his hands knotted at his chest.

Taehyung cupped his mouth and dragged him into his tent unaware of the two pair of eyes looking at them.

" Are you mad Taehyungie ? This is not going to work. You know it and General knows it as well." Jimin said in a panic.

Taehyung's lips trembled.

" Are you in love ?" Jimin asked seeing the boy in tears.

Taehyung stood still. He felt dizzy. His mouth itched to say 'no' but he couldn't. He doesn't know what love is.

Jimin hugged him all the while Taehyung unceasingly cried, his face pressed against the other's neck.

He slowly put him to bed and lulled him while the boy told him about the time he had spent with the man.

"I don't know.. Jiminie. Whenever he looks at me I feel s...something is crawling inside my stomach. I want him to look at me more. I wish he could spend a little more time with me in the morning, noon, evening and night. I wish I can see his deep blue eyes forever. Is this l..love Jiminie? Is love make you sad when that person doesn't look at you or speak to you like you have dreamt? I don't know. I only know that I won't be good here without him. I might c..cry if I cannot see him in the dining room or in the gallery. I cannot go to forest anymore without thinking about the perfect mud I can get for him, only to see his s....smile and appreciation on the correct ratio of mud I chose for him. I might die if I can never recieve his goodnight peck on my forehead. My heart aches when I think about him l..leaving me here alone." Taehyung said clutching the cloth nearest to his heart.