²³ Broken Cherry

One month effortlessly flew away after the royal marriage. Taehyung suddenly found himself in between state policy discussions and strategies which he has never heard or bothered before. The nights will be filled with Jungkook and Taehyung making fun of the officials' gestures that end up in warming each other up with their lips and breaths. There are times where they both cross their bodily limits and crave for more. Usually Jungkook abstains from going overboard and lulls the frustrated boy to sleep.

It was during that time, a matter of emergency in the bordering area has come up that required an immediate grievance and addressal. General was asked to meet at Pohang for a military camp, which Jungkook complied and readied himself to go.

" I'm also coming with you." The boy ordered with a pout. Taehyung's eyes teared up as his mind whirled with pessimistic thoughts. Jin went to his cottage after their wedding and Jimin is busy with military training and practices. All he has, as a merriment, is Lady Julia who talks a lot and entertains him with her stories. He has seen Lady Amelia rarely after their marriage and understands her withdrawals. He couldn't possibly forget the twinkling in her eyes whenever she talks about Jungkook, hence knows how difficult it is to cope with the loss of her love.

"Baby" Jungkook placed his hands on the other's bum and raised him up. The boy immediately straddles the other and hid his face on his neck.

" It's dangerous. You remember what happened when we were at the Blue Moon Camp house." Jungkook said in a gentle tone, blinking away the helplessness he felt when Taehyung got attacked.

" I remember. You fell in love with me." Taehyung said, pressing his lips to the other's bulging vein. Jungkook let out a hearty laugh and hugged him tightly. His calloused palm kneading the boy's sensual waist.

" Do you really want to accompany me or want to stay with Jin? I can make arrangements for that if.." Jungkook couldn't complete because Taehyung smashed their lips together. The boy who has now become an expert in kissing, sucked Jungkook's lips with fervor and bit the small, plump area that's caught between his lip ring. Jungkook moaned with pain.

" I want to come with you. I can't sleep without the weight of your head on my chest. Can you sleep without me?" The boy's cheeks filled with mischief and challenged the General to which he earned a sigh and then a smile.

Taehyung is veracious on that matter because in their relationship dynamics, the boy holds the rein and Jungkook is his stallion. The older can't sleep without nuzzling into the other's boobs. That is his comfort place.

"Get your most needed provisions ready. We have to leave before twillight." Jungkook said, putting Taehyung on the floor and left after giving him a peck on his forehead.

............................................................................

The black beauty halted elegantly at the Lake Lagoon camp in Pohang. It was not so big as that of the Blue Moon Building but efficiently spaced to accommodate the two regiments from the palace. Tents are set at the open ground.

There involved a welcoming parade but Jungkook dismissed it early for he has to put his sleepy husband on bed. The male didn't wake up from his slumber until the next morning.

Jeon Taehyung could sense the buzzing business happening outside his tent. The smell of mud and rush poked his past memories and after a few reminiscing minutes, he got up and readied himself to go out.

The strangers in the camp wished him pleasantly and welcomed him to have breakfast with them. Jungkook was no where to be seen until the evening. Meanwhile Taehyung befriended some of the kids and played with them until night. He dragged himself to the tent when he was sure Jungkook would be there waiting up for him.