²¹ Wedding Night

General Jeon Jungkook took a deep fresh breath before diving into the sagacity of serene water. Ripples neighboured around him while his hands cut through the inside of the water body. As soon as his head bummed the air, an obscure smile plastered on his face while his fingers played with the ring embellished on his finger, ensuring that he is not an unpaired bull anymore. When he gets to his chamber, there will be his husband, with shining eyes. His cheeks strained imagining the chubby boxy smile on the other's face.

" Jungkook-ahh, come out. It's almost time." Kim Namjoon called out.  Jungkook climbed out off the water in his dripping loincloth. Namjoon handed  him the royal clothes and joined the trio waiting with the horses.

" Bet Taehyung won't be walking for three days straight with that wrecked booty.." Hoseok's nose flared in challenge.

" I don't think so. Jungkook sure is thick and bulk but he is all soft for that boy. So not today is my giveaway." Suga said sympathetically. 

" Thick as my ass he is. Believe me! he is humongous. I once saw him in the bath pool and guess what! he wasn't even hard. I hope he doesn't tear away that boy's cunt." Hoseok said but soon his mouth went numb with the passive thud he received from the General.

" You sure got some guts to talk about my boy's privacy." Jungkook's eyes were red. Hoseok was whimpering and everyone else chose to chuckle at his misfortune.

" I'm sorry, General. It was a mistake." He bowed to which the other nodded feverishly.

"Jungkook ahh.." Namjoon excused himself from the group and dragged the male to somewhere peaceful.

"Actually it is something Jinnie asked me to tell you." Jungkook's eyebrows met in a frown. "It is about Taehyung. He is only eighteen and his body type is different and weak. It's true that he can conceive and the kingdom is looking expectedly for an heir but go gentle on him."

When Jungkook was about to say something. Namjoon continued. " I know Jungkook that you will never ever hurt him willingly but what I'm saying is that you are soon going to be thirty and with your body that stayed devoid of any external sexual stimuli will greedily reach for more pleasures. I'm not stopping you from making your night special but just warning you not to go hard on that boy. There is a high chance that he doesn't know anything about sex. Whenever Jinnie tries to talk to him about these, that boy simply covers his ears and runs away." Namjoon ended with giggles, eyeing the reddish ears of Jungkook as well. He patted his head and joined the group.

" Where is Jimin?" Namjoon asked, noticing his absence.

"Shortie is extraordinarily drunk and emotional. He was crying through out the wedding and volunteered to enlighten the boy on certain matters." Suga said with a smile.

" That's good!  Taehyung will at least get some ideas on the things that is going to happen tonight." Namjoon said thoughtfully. Jungkook looked really tensed and jittery at that comment. Noone has ever seen the great General in solid vexation before and they teased the hell out off the newly wed before taking him to the palace.

" I'm sure Jimin can handle Tae  without scaring him off." Everyone's mind chanted after putting the prince in his chamber.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" That's how he is going to pop your cherry..."

A wide eyed Taehyung turned his weary attention to the mirror and found himself sweating over his soul mate's  knowledge of experience. His naturally pink lips almost turned purple with the constant bites they received at the newly gained pieces of information