¹⁹ Proposal

The silence was palpable, throbbing and heavy among the three males. Jungkook's jawline twitched phenomenally with his thoughts on the matter at hand. Namjoon and Yoongi shared a quick glance of terror. It was noon time when suddenly Jungkook was bombarded with the news that the prisoner who had attacked them in the camp had escaped under supervision.

Namjoon patted his shoulder to calm him down as the General's face contrited in sheer malice.

"We will capture him in no time." Yoongi said, trying to console, which earned nothing but a disappointed nod.

A faint tinkling sound made the trio spun around to witness Taehyung running to them with a boxy smile. For a moment Jungkook stood there, dazed, forgetting his anger and disappointment. Behind him, were Jimin and Minji.

" Taehyung-ie, stop. You need to eat this." Jimin screamed from behind. Taehyung ran as fast as he could at the sight of the General and pounced on him. Jungkook supported the other's weight quite efficiently, putting his hand below his soft bum. The tinkling sound merged with the soft air around them.

"Kookie, Jimin is trying to assault me." Taehyung said in between his stunt. Jimin shrewdly smiled at Taehyung before taking the bottle from Minji and giving it to Jungkook's one free hand that left on Taehyung’s waist.

" Jin hyung gave me this paste to feed him. It's supposed to reduce his pain during menstruation and make them come periodically rather than once in a blue moon. If you want your babies to be born healthy, feed your beloved this." Jimin walked back to the cottage, sassiness dripping out of his every pores, followed by his minion of a friend, Minji. The four men gaped open their mouth and closed after a pompous time.

" You guys sort it out!" Offered Namjoon and left the duo in the open.

"You heard him." Jungkook murmured near to Taehyung's ears who rested his chin on Jungkook's tough collarbone.

" Koo, it's bitter." He tried to bring his puppy sound.

"Want me to give you a tannie kiss after that?" Jungkook asked, pulling him a little closer to his heated body. Taehyung’s bounded boobs pinched underneath his manhandling.

Shyness caught the boy and lynched him to stay motionless at this proposal.

"No?" Jungkook keened to the level of Taehyung's face and asked.

"Y...yes.. but hyungie told me to say no to every thing you ask in your husky voice." Taehyung said with both embarrassment and confusion in his voice.

" Ew, that old Alpaca." Jungkook murmured quite loudly.

" Hey! That's my brother." Taehyung chided and wiggled out of his hands.

" Is it really good for our babies..?" Taehyung asked softly. Jungkook's ears twitched at this question. His happiness knew no bounds and his all existence wanted to hide Taehyung from the rest of the world and make love to bring their babies and live happily ever after.

"Definitely, but first I want this baby, my Tae baby to be healthy. So will you eat?" Jungkook asked, giving a kiss to Taehyung's forehead and also handing over the green paste.

Taehyung gulped in one go and pulled his tongue out in bitterness. Jungkook tucked the other beneath him and touched his tongue with his own. Their two soft muscles stayed shy for a long time but eventually the older's started to suck the bitter out of him. Taehyung’s eyes closed, breath hitched, neck raised high, hands and feet clawed the free air and his mouth watered that dripped through either corners. Jungkook didn't touch the boy in any place, not even on his lips. His hands are resting on either sides but his  jaws worked hard to dutifully ensure the other's bitterness is completely forgotten.