¹⁸ Reunion

The sun went down over the horizon. It was a beautiful evening. The air was soft. The wind was soothing. Purple, pink, orange and white flowers swayed in unison, as if to shake the warmth off their beaming faces to finally fall asleep. Squirrels skitterrd about, chasing each in frenzy, trying to settle in their abodes.

Taehyung was secured in between the hands of Jimin, both of them are crying and narrating the revelations made to them over each other's absence. Jungkook occasionally looked at the crying duo and eyed Yoongi to step in and solve the matter at the earliest. Namjoon and Seokjin went inside their room to have a "serious talk" while suga and Hoseok are playing with Minji, the twin almost throwing her up to the level of the highest tree branch accompanied by Hoseok's maniac laughs.

The door squeaked with loud steps approaching the four men in the living room.

" You dirty dumb twin of a fucking bunny, you should have told me about this earlier, I would then be more welcoming to my little brother with lots of hugs and delicacies and God knows what! But no, you made me appear like a disaster when he realised I'm his brother. I cannot forget the fact that he registered me as his brother when I stood there with a running nose and chapped lips." Seokjin said, tears are evident in his eyes.

Jungkook hugged the fretting male and looked at his love who stood astonished at the sudden outburst of his long lost brother.

" I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered next to Jin's ears and patted his shoulder.

" Your sorry wouldn't change anything as the damage has already been done." Namjoon loudly announced, emerging from the room with a busted lip and an evident bite mark on his left cheek.

Seokjin ran to his husband and apologized, hugging the male.
" Sorry.. Joonie.. " He said, twisting the buttons of his shirt. The playful trio walked in to this scene and rightfully demanded their evening meal which Seokjin welcomed as a tactful way to escape from his husband's wrath.

When Jungkook sternly eyed Yoongi to take Jimin with him, the pale man took the short male in his hands and fled.

" Tae." Jungkook called out to the boy who seem lost in his dream land.

" Baby." The General wrapped his arm around Taehyung's torso and covered his palm with his and held it on Taehyung's lap.

Tear drops coolened Jungkook's palm.

" Baby.."

" You knew ?" Taehyung asked, leaning his back to Jungkook's firm chest.

" Yes." He answered honestly.

" From when?" His voice were torn.

" The day when you told me about your past. The surname, the feminine features, the approximate age when we rescued Jin. Then again I wasn't sure until you two made it confirmed. It was only guess until today." Jungkook explained.

" I... I don't know what to do anymore.. it's overwhelming. He was my everything until I lost him but now I feel like I have never known him. I never seemed to notice his feminine features then. And now he has a family, a loving husband, an amazing child... you and all the others. I feel pity for myself for I was no one to be proud of my past. I only have J..Jimin..." Taehyung broke down.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung to face him and pecked his forehead.
" What about me? Don't you have me, the great General of the powerful kingdom, wrapped around your beautiful fingers? " He disengaged his fingers from the crying male's and brought them close to his lips and kissed.

Taehyung gave a gentle smile.

" kookie, what if he doesn't like me?" Taehyung voiced out his qualms, the one he has nurtured in his mind.