8

Dark night climbs to the sky, dim stardust shuttles across the silver moon and the top of the dark city, the high-end club will never be short of pleasure-seeking handsome men and women and the glamorous aroma of champagne bubbles.

"Young Master Chu... hiccup... don't go, well, it's hard for your family to relax, since you're here, just... play more..."

The man said, there was someone on the side, and he was also a handsome playboy: "Yeah, we haven't seen you for a few years, and you kid still treats us as outsiders? Just go back."

Although he drank a lot of wine, Chu Chiyu's dark black eyes are still as pale as water, his pupil color is actually rare, the pure black pupils that are rare among Asians, look affectionate and ruthless .

The wine **** girl smiled and stopped the guest. She was gentle, bold but unpretentious. Those present more or less knew this amazing identity. Zheng Shaozhou, who was hanging out with the beautiful young man below him, interrupted while working hard: "Stupid? Look at how sensual you are, there are people in Shao Chu's family, who the **** is studying with your bunch of single dogs and staying home all night? "

"Isn't it?!" Hearing this, the boy who had pulled the man was more than half sober, and he spoke quickly: "Young Master Chu, you are amazing, so quickly trapped yourself, then What kind of ecstasy soup did the girl give you?"

"Go, go, go and go," Zheng Shaozhou finally dived a few times, and after venting, groping for his shirt and so on, he said to Chu Chiyu who opened the door ignoring anyone: "Wait, I with you!"

The boy under him hooked his waist with his legs in dissatisfaction, but the guy who called him walked out of the door without raising his head. After a few steps, he finally stopped Chu Chiyu.

"The mice haven't seen you for a few years... Xing Xing Xing, you are the best, don't show your face," he said as he buckled his belt: "Is your home okay? Mr. Chu is willing to Let go? Auntie promises?"

"All solved."

"Serve," Zheng Shaozhou was stunned for a moment, and then suddenly laughed wildly: "I'm really convinced, boss, boss, you actually persuaded your parents to marry a male daughter-in-law and go back, as expected, you have been the best since childhood. Great."

They walked to the lobby, the welcoming beauty in the modified cheongsam and the waitress in the bunny dress bowed their heads and bowed, Zheng Shaozhou motioned to the underground parking lot, his car was there, and Zheng Shaozhou continued to ramble when the car started : "But you are really, not confident or not trusting your partner? Your innocence is like a piece of paper, is there any need to investigate—"

"Shaozhou," Chu Chiyu interrupted him: "The little boy you went on before has eyes a bit like a lantern."

"The skin also looks like, I really want to lick him to death," Zheng Shaozhou was frank, without the slightest discomfort of being caught. What's the matter, please ask me to check him, as soon as I see that face, I'll be like Zhongxie... But don't worry, your people, even if I die, I won't move."

Chu Chiyu nodded, there was silence in the car for a while, and he suddenly said, "Who would be particularly sensitive?"

"You're sick or trained," the smoker rolled down the window, with his arms out, slouching at the steering wheel with one hand: "Either you have been artificially transformed, or you are a natural beauty, you don't You know, this kind of people is popular, a thousand dollars, but what do you mean by asking this?...Wait, don't tell me...!"

Seeing Chu Chiyu's acquiescence, Zheng Shaozhou took a sharp breath.

"You are so **** lucky," he muttered: "You look like a fairy, and you have a good body... Brother Chu, the winner in life."