17

The last star thief fell and the sun was shining.

In addition to humans, the members of Dawnbreak are other races with extraordinary power in the universe. This part of the star thieves turned into their original bodies after death, and the deformed heads resembling animals rolled on the blood-soaked soil Inside, the visual impact was particularly strong, and Anderson's soldiers captured the commander of Dawn's operation alive. When she was escorted past him, Chao Deng couldn't help but stunned.

It was a little girl who looked at most fourteen or fifteen years old.

It was a pale eye with two pupils.

The girl stared intently at the Chaodeng, her innocence revealed indescribable strangeness, the pupils of her right eye suddenly spun rapidly, and Horn behind her pulled the Chaodeng towards him He pulled and whispered, "Don't look at her."

The soldier behind forced the girl forward, she turned her head and continued to look in the direction of the light, until she became a blurred dot in the field of vision, and the light could feel the look back .

"She..."

"Lili, one of the ten high-level executives at Dawn, with a bounty of 3.2 billion," Horn stated in a flat tone: "She is over 900 years old, and those eyes with double pupils Being able to see the future, the previous alliance against the star thieves led by her ended in disastrous defeat."

"Wow," poked Horn's arm toward the lamp: "Aren't you very cool then?"

"Because you are here," Horn grabbed his poking hand, seemingly light, but in reality he slowly raised his hand towards the lamp without any doubt, and licked it on him very vaguely Where he was wearing the engagement ring, his full finger belly was nibbled by his hard teeth. The overwhelming pleasure made his cheeks flush. Horn listened to the chaotic breathing overflowing from the gap between his lips towards the lamp and kissed. Whispered: "The moment I saw you just now, I wanted to nail you to the bed and keep fucking."

“…”

Oh, interesting.

Noticing the movement on the boss's side, a group of young soldiers with vigor and vitality were extremely excited. Many people were deeply impressed by the princess in the previous battles. Fight, such a beauty, the boss is probably not enough to hold it in the palm of his hand.

"Come on, boss!"

“Princess, come on too!”

"They all call me..." Horn pushed him with a gleeful smile, groaned towards Dengqing, and glanced at him shyly and angrily. His appearance was so provocative, he caressed his hair, neck and earlobes obsessively, his eyes darkened: "My little princess...my, my..."

Door.

The soldiers who could not observe further sighed in disappointment, and suddenly someone asked with interest: "How long do you think the boss will take?"

"Four hours?"

"Ha! It's too underestimated, the boss just looked hungry, at least ten hours."

"How can ten hours be enough! If I can get the best of the princess... tsk tsk."

The soldier who first asked the question slapped him on the forehead, and said with a smile, "Are you tired of living? You have something to say to His Highness."

"How dare he," someone else took the conversation and joked: "Looking at his wife-protecting posture, touching him will definitely ruin you."

In fact, everyone guessed wrong.

It wasn't until the evening of the next day that Horn came out of the aircraft naked. His whole body exuded a lazy breath, and his obvious and strong abdominal muscles slowly rose and fell with the movement of smoking. The clear blue eyes of the past are now loose and half-closed, with a pair of long legs wearing military boots, and the pale golden hair is warm in the sunset.