105

He rubbed his head as if in a breath.

"In the end, you still didn't buy me a 10,000-cent pack of cigarettes," glanced at Caesar's surprised and delighted expression, and bent towards the lamp involuntarily: "I didn't expect that we still have such A paragraph...why didn't you tell me?"

"I also just remembered, the memory will slowly come back after recycling the fragments."

"Did you run out that day?"

"Well," he nodded: "After that day, the word spirit suddenly became more useful."

"I-"

Before he finished speaking to the lamp, the vibration shook the whole room suddenly, and the chandelier shattered at their feet. Before Linlang came over, Caesar took the broken glass that was thrown at him with his bare hands. The mechanical giant His figure was clear outside the cracked window, and the laser swept across the window sill from time to time. Caesar motioned him to get off the bed and follow him closely. During the running process, Chao Deng noticed that the originally noisy base was empty. Before he could ask, the man spoke first. road.

"Lilith and the others left first, we are the only ones here," Caesar unlocked the indestructible metal door with a genetic lock, and inside the opened metal door were parked all kinds of delicate flying machines, sliding his fingers, The display screen of a two-person aircraft gradually lit up, he glanced at the light, and after seeing that he was sitting firmly, Caesar raised his hand and clicked the main switch on the floating screen: "People who are caught in the sea of ​​consciousness cannot withstand external stimuli, if you If we don't wake up, we might all die here today."

He didn't ask why Caesar didn't leave by himself, but grabbed another point of the matter: "Has the robot found the base?"

Caesar responded, the sound of destruction outside the door was particularly abrupt in their base, and the moment the laser ray pierced the aircraft he and Caesar were riding, the latter manipulated the machine to flexibly turn in the air At a turn, he was about to praise the other party's skill when the aircraft almost hit the wall.

“…Boss, are you driving without a license?”

"The boss has a bumper car driver's license," Caesar barely avoided the laser: "Do you want to see it?"

“…”

"Oriola and the others went to different towers first, and we will go to one in a while." Under the unreliable control of the manipulator, the aircraft broke through many obstacles, The sky is clear in front of you, and you can see the giant monster dormant in the clouds in the distance. Countless black-spot-like robots swooped down from the huge flying ship and landed at the base by the bay one after another: "The final battle, The corners of the man's lips were slightly hooked, and the slightly evil smile looked particularly good on his handsome and pale face. He turned his head to look at the Chao Deng: "If you can't win, you will have to die with me, baby."

"...You weren't so coquettish when you were young," he was clearly a cold and shy and beautiful boy, how did he grow up to be such a hooligan. He repeated Caesar's words: "'The Last Battle'?"

"Last time we fought them head-on and failed, but we ignored one of the most critical issues. No matter how powerful the robots are, they all have a fatal flaw. Without energy, no matter how powerful the machines are, they cannot work. "

Swipe your slender fingers on the floating screen, and the holographic projection of the whole world spreads out on the screen. In addition to the oceans and continents, the most conspicuous ones are—

"They store energy in towers?"

Open your eyes slightly towards the lamp.

"Smart," Caesar nodded: "One-star and two-star robots have enough backup power to last for three days, three-star robots two and a half days, four-star one and a half days, and five-star robots are basically only in the energy core range. Internal activities, large combat machines consume more energy. Their energy supply is particularly good, and they can be transmitted globally at any time. This is an advantage and a disadvantage. If you can destroy their energy source, as long as you avoid it for a day, you can basically get it. to victory."