63

[Hi? ]

[Do not eat. ]

Xie Lin took out the light blue pill from the bottle, and while kissing him, his fingers slowly opened the tight buttocks, struggling against the lamp, in exchange for the other party's delicate and provocative touch .

He is Xie Lin's first, and all the sexual experience of the other party comes from his body. Naturally, he is very familiar with the sensitive zones all over his body. , his legs were terribly soft, the smooth sweet liquid of the big beach kept leaking out, and Chao Deng barely managed to maintain his sanity under the influence of the four-star hate value.

[My legs are weak...how do I fix it? ]

The system's voice is indifferent: [You act like a spoiled brat for him. ]

[Simple? ]

[It's that simple,] The system thought for a moment and said: [If it's not enough, just pretend to cry. ]

"...If you don't want me anymore," he covered his eyes with his arm: "Do you want me to die?"

The fingers holding the beauty's buttocks suddenly stopped, Xie Lin's beautiful eyebrows gradually condensed, he moved his lips, as if he wanted to say something.

"I can't keep you, compared to people like you, I've worked hard all my life to be nothing, if you really want me to eat this," his breath was a little disordered, his soft nasal voice Bring it out in the meantime, like forcing him a little further, this person will really collapse: "Then you... will you leave me?"

[Love is worth three stars. ]

[Here there should be tears,] paused towards the lamp: [All, I can't cry. ]

[…tsk. ]

It was too late to react to what the system did, his eyes widened in an instant, the unstoppable itching in his body washed over the limbs facing the lamp, and the intense pleasure that he had never had before forced him to He couldn't stop the tears, and it was even more overflowing below. Xie Lin couldn't help but stunned for a moment when he saw his face full of tears, then threw the vial aside, and touched his face lightly with some helplessness.

"Why are you crying?"

Cry, woo.

"I, I don't..."

"Don't cry..." Xie Lin carefully wiped his tears, but the water vapor in the black eyes of the person on the other side gathered more and more: "Don't eat, don't cry."

“…Ugh!”

A faint smile flashed across her.

He has a slight cleanliness addiction, but seeing this person like this, he doesn't feel disgusted at all.

"Scared?" Xie Lin's kiss fell on his neck and shoulders, and whispered as a child to persuade: "Be good, don't be afraid, I won't feed you medicine."

[Stop! ]

[What does it feel like. ]

He didn't even have the strength to say a word, so he could only whimper pitifully. Xie Lin thought he was shy, so he just held up his **** with the palm of his hand, and walked towards the bathroom with Chao Lamp in his arms.

"It's fine, just wash it off." Xie Lin frowned slightly in distress and said softly, "Don't cry, your eyes will hurt."

But...it really can't stop.

He wanted to talk, beg for mercy, and even scream, he couldn't bear to grab Xie Lin's shoulder, because of the pleasure, the original ferocious scratching was soft like a small animal acting like a spoiled child, Xie Lin While washing, he comforted him, big drops of tears soaked the clothes on Chao Deng's body, and his voice became weak like a hairspring.