52

Rather than dressing Chao Deng, that person wanted to clean him up. When the other party carried him into the living room, the personal doctor who had been waiting for a long time got up and walked towards Chao Deng.

He heard an exclamation, hugged his Alpha and smiled and looked at the doctor.

"What's wrong? Xia Zuo."

, very symmetrical, and the muscles go beautifully, no wonder you are so moved by him."

"Only a beautiful body will not attract me," Tang's smile did not change, his fingers slid across the face of the lamp, and when the beauty's wet black eyes looked over, he kissed the tip of his delicate nose: " The second young master is very cute."

The doctor trembled inadvertently when he saw Chao Deng, and his eyes were filled with a kind of frenzy.

"Aren't you thinking of further transforming your Omega?" The doctor let go of the lamp: "He is sensitive and young, you can make him more sensitive and make him look like a dog Obedient to you, and very coquettish... Do you want him to be pregnant without breastfeeding?"

“…”

Wow, there are perverts here.

"Second Young Master, what do you think?" Tang seemed to respectfully ask his opinion, but his smiling appearance made his heart chill: "It will be very comfortable, the mistress of many family leaders Both have been trained, and they all end up enjoying the physical changes very much."

I know you want to see Lao Tzu scared, okay, next.

"Don't..."

Zhao Deng seemed to be terrified of their conversation, struggling to get out of Tang's arms.

"Shirao, your Omega is not very obedient, you should add something of your own to him," Xia Zuo said without changing his face: "Otherwise these little Os would never realize who the master."

I'll be obedient... please...!"

"But if you've been through that," Tang Hao looked at his reaction with a relaxed smile, like a handsome big boy: "you will be better."

Chao Deng's face was pale, and he sat on his lap motionless at a loss. Seeing his tears would be frightened, Tang finally showed mercy and let Chao Deng go, and he gave it to the doctor With one look, the latter knew that he shouldn't say anything else, and the next step was the drama of the future godfather to persuade his Omega. Sure enough, the light brown-haired youth patted Omega's back with some distress, and whispered to induce.

"When you kiss the back of my hand," Down paused: "In most cases, I will forgive you."

Seeing this lovingly stroked his back, he laughed softly.

"You are my little rabbit. I love you so much that I can't live without you. How could I have the heart to put you in a bad situation."

Italian men are free and romantic and love to talk, and Shiratori is no exception.

Xia Zuo opened the medical box: "Let me check if he is pregnant, okay?"

Seeing Tang's promise, he took out a stethoscope and a few other tools from the medical insurance. After a simple inspection, Xia Zuo said, "If I say he has a child..."

"No, he's not pregnant, it's just a hypothesis," Xia Zuo said, raising his eyebrows: "Do you need a sterilization drug? After all, this kind of thing cannot be prevented."

"Of course."

"Your Omega...?"

"Second Young Master," Tang lowered his head: "Never want children, eh?"